Xiaomi Redmi 1S goes on sale on Flipkart for Rs. 5999

Guys, planning to buy this tomorrow, is it still a herculean task to buy on of these, or is it relatively easier now?

^^ It has been very easy for last 2 weeks. Could buy even after 5-10 minutes. Last week, the one I added to my cart was not needed by anyone on TE. So didn't bother registering for sale this time. Tired of waiting for Redmi Note!

^^ It has been very easy for last 2 weeks. Could buy even after 5-10 minutes. Last week, the one I added to my cart was not needed by anyone on TE. So didn't bother registering for sale this time. Tired of waiting for Redmi Note!

Thanks for the update, will try and pick one up tomorrow.

I too need one, although I have registered but if I'm not fortunate enough and if someone has an extra then please PM me.
TIA

And now they are not including the Sim Adapters and free screen protectors ....
Sim adapters... fine....
But screen protector was really nice to have.....
upload_2014-11-11_13-43-55.png

Recently got sms "Flipkart: You are registered for the Redmi 1S sale today at 2 pm. http://fkrt.it/4nlK4uuuuN. Today's sale will not include any complementary accessories"! Now when I went to the link it says you are not registered! What's this!!!

Got one in my cart. PM me whoever wants it. Preference to older members ofcourse. Just PM me saying you want it. Dont send address right now.
Ofc it will be COD.

Back