Xiaomi to relaunch Redmi Note in India next month

Registration for Early Access for Flipkart First subscribers closes at 2pm, 29th Nov. The first 5000 Flipkart First subscribers to register get to buy in Early Access on
1st Dec. Flipkart First subscribers can still continue to register till 11.59pm, 1st Dec for the sale on 2nd Dec. :rolleyes:

Again Score 100 Come on MI Give me A NOTE :)[DOUBLEPOST=1417072579][/DOUBLEPOST]
s this sale only for note or 4g version also?
Yup For Both 4G and Note :) u wanna join in Already 5th is Blocked :)

Anyone Knows which colour of back cover for Note will be launched BY Flipkart.. i only shows black and blue :( which i don't want to buy

Wanna buy One Pink and one Green One ..

Last edited:
What happens when one "registers"? I clicked & got the message that registration was successful, but no email or anything else. Anyone tried this before with 1S or Mi3?

What happens when one "registers"? I clicked & got the message that registration was successful, but no email or anything else. Anyone tried this before with 1S or Mi3?
Buddy that is system for sale u need to login with reg mail in flpk ..at1.45pm press buy now on Dec 2
U will get mail on 1dec that u can buy note on 2dec .. That's it

Here we r making a list of who miss chance to get and need help to get one ..
I have reg from two mail id s if I miss from both then I will ask here to help..

Will make 4g list once launch date declared ..

Back