Xigmatek Fans Super Looks - Super Silent - 140mm - 120mm Orange - Black !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Xigmatek Fans Super Looks - Super Silent - 140mm - 120mm Blue - Orange - Black !!

Hi,

I m interested in buying 3 BLUE 140mm Fans. Can you PM the total payment details including the shipping to Mumbai ? Also send across the bank details. Thanks !!

Re: Xigmatek Fans Super Looks - Super Silent - 140mm - 120mm Blue - Orange - Black !!

No problem, just wanted to know the costs with shipping and have the payment details handy.. Just send me the info and i'll process the needful when they come. Thx !

^ the orange ones are in ready stock if u need them :) 140mm . i will PM you details

i am in for 120 mm Blue fan, as and when it arrives in stock :)

^ yes just ordering them in a day or two xigmatek was not takin orders till today

mediahome.in said:
^ the orange ones are in ready stock if u need them :) 140mm . i will PM you details

Already have 3 140mm and 3 120mm Orange ones in one of the machine..

Require Blue ones for another one to complement the cabinet.

PM me once they arrive ! Thx :)

Need 1 x 120mm one, please pm your details asap with payment details shipped in Delhi.

I want the BLUE LED XLF-F1256, 120mm LED cooling fan. Do you have in stock?
OR Do you have the 120MM with Blue Blade (and white LED) ?

I checked your website, you have listed only Orange and White LED ones.

rajndra said:
I want the BLUE LED XLF-F1256, 120mm LED cooling fan. Do you have in stock?
OR Do you have the 120MM with Blue Blade (and white LED) ?

I checked your website, you have listed only Orange and White LED ones.

same question from me as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back