Xtreamer Pro - Pre-booking

Hi.

Xtreamer Global has yet not done the shipping - not to us, not to direct buyers.

What they say is:

"because new Xtreamer pro first production, need fully fully sure 100% good quality and pay much attention and aging etc
need time
please wait, shipping latest before April 15"

Apologies for the delay.

^^ lol they haven't started shipping anywhere.. they first took the lame excuse of volcano ash (even for ppl outside europe and whose orders were shipping from out of europe)...but there is no update even after it cleared..they even said that they have given it to shipping company and would ship as soon as the ash cleared but that obviously was proven a lie.. as of now they have said the shipping date is 15th may but even that is not fixed..

shantanugoel said:
^^ lol they haven't started shipping anywhere.. they first took the lame excuse of volcano ash (even for ppl outside europe and whose orders were shipping from out of europe)...but there is no update even after it cleared..they even said that they have given it to shipping company and would ship as soon as the ash cleared but that obviously was proven a lie.. as of now they have said the shipping date is 15th may but even that is not fixed..
This is news to me...The last post in the forum says that the product has been handed over to the courier co for distribution and would start anytime. FYI I received a reply from Sumit few days back indicating that the product would be delivered to the customers in India by this weekend *which is already gone :(....

shantanugoel said:
^^ are you following the official thread (with only 2 posts) or the non official thread on the xt pro forum which has tons of posts?

Shantanu...You are right, I am still following the official one. I am not aware of the other forum that you have mentioned. Please share the link :)

Sumeet i have seen in their official forum that its got USB extension cable, eSata connector for PC, will it be same for us as well?

All the orders of Xtreamer Pro have been disptached today. Courier tracking number will be emailed to the customers this evening. :)

Thank you all our customers for bearing with us for such a long time. We assure everyone of prompt delivery in future.

Regards,
Xtreamer India

Hi.

Thank you all for support.

Xtreamer PRO is selling like hot cakes. The exisiting stock is expected to finish in next few days. :)

We are sorry to inform you that due to depreciating rupee and other factors increasing our cost for next batch, we will not be able sell Xtreamer Pro for less than Rs.13,500/- after a week.

Regards,

Xtreamer India.

Whats the difference between * Xtreamer-MK1 @Rs.7,990 including shipping and * Xtreamer 2010 (with Sidewinder) @Rs.8,500 + 200. Both listed in ebay? Can you send me link?

:clap: Xtreamer PRO gets "Best Performer 2010" in Digit Magazine of October, 2010 in HD Media Players category. :clap:

digitoct10.jpg

Back