Yebhi.com coupons and deals

Re: bigshoebazaar 25% off

raksrules said:
Can the Mods please change the thread title to something like "Yebhi Coupons" ??
Yup, And if possible please make this thread sticky and also the Ebay Hot Deals and Coupons Thread too.

Their cricket match coupons scheme was a disaster. Poorly devised & implemented.

I need coupons for other shoes.

raksrules said:
Can the Mods please change the thread title to something like "Yebhi Coupons" ??
Yup, And if possible please make this thread sticky and also the Ebay Hot Deals and Coupons Thread too.

Use Promo Code PC1515924PDH to get 50% + 40% discount on Blanca Shoes, Shirts and Ties Collection.

Coupon valid on purchase of Rs. 2000/- or above.

^ on minimum order of rs.2000/-

seems like stock clearance, did any of guys buy and blanca shoes, shirts or ties? feedback appreciated

I too tried the coupon on Blance but is showing only 50% off.
Guess additional 40% must be on other articles.

Btw, not heard of Blanca before, no reviews, so no idea how the shoes are!

^ yep, on stuff other than shoes. Same here, no idea how thier products are, shirts look suspicious on zooming in, I wont take a risk of getting these for cash and sending them back for coupons hehehe

the shoes are good of blanca , no doubt abt it , i can personally vouch for blanca shoes , cant say for other things shirts , ties....

I bought these 2 items from yebhi.com using discount coupons of RS 2500/-...After payment people are posting on their facebook page that the watch is a replica & not more than Rs 200/- & bag is also not worth the money. I bought it as I was getting a heavy discount

Benetton Mens White Lifestyle Watches 01 3 GAW 7 U 89110 White, Shoes , Tshirts , Shirts , Jackets , Tops | Yebhi.com

Giordano Green Laptop Sleeve Lifestyle Backpacks MILBP 359110 Military Green, Shoes , Tshirts , Shirts , Jackets , Tops | Yebhi.com

Now waiting to check the watch & give feedback. Has anybody ordered these items from yebhi.com, give your views/feedback on these items

The watch is not a replica, but, it sure is not worth than rs.200/-. Those benetton, reebok, polo club, giordano (cheap ones, with only analogur hands) are all made in hk, china etc for big brands at super cheap cost and then they multiply the cost x25 and give discount on the mrp, or give it free, promotional gifts etc.. they make money and free brand advertisement. ek saste teer se do bade nishaan.

not sure abt the bag, but, it seems of rs.500/- quality. I wont risk buying it to carry a laptop, for sho.

I won a Giordano watch coupon worth 4500/- through thier cricket scheme.
Just while ordering a watch worth 6k, wanted to see better pics. so searched. To my surprise that watch was available widely at 1500/-
Therefore the coupon scheme is just an eyewash because the products in reality are not worth the initially quoted prices.

Clever marketing!

Back