Yebhi.com coupons and deals

Terms and Conditions for 1 Lakh Ka SMS

1. The contest starts on 5th March 2011 and Ends on 30th April 2011.

2. Users need to register for this contest with a mobile phone numbers or email id.

3. On registration, every User will receive a unique shopping coupon of Rs 400 generated by the system.

4. The code will enable your friends to get Rs 400 off on Purchase of Rs 1000 and above. Each friend can only use the code once.

5. As part of contest, users have to spread their personalized code and make maximum people use the code. Users can share the code using SMS/Email/Facebook/Twitter, blog or any other means

6. At the end of the contest, we will calculate the number of people who have successfully placed orders using your coupon.

7. The top 3 people whose coupons have been used by maximum number of people will be declared the winner

8. The winners prizes would be

1. 1,00,000* Cash

2. 2nd prize is for Rs 50,000*

3. 3rd prize is for Rs 20,000*

* The prizes will be given after deduction of applicable taxes as per govt of India

4. All other participants, will get Rs 1000 Yebhi Gift voucher for every 10 users who use their coupon.

9. Management reserves the right withdraw or change the terms and conditions of the contest at any point of time.

10. Decision of the management will be final and binding.

11. The contest is valid for Indian Citizens above the age of 18.

12. The amount will be transferred by check to a Bank account present in India.

13. The winner and prize distribution will be completed before May 30th.

dantool said:
Rs 1000 off on purchase of Rs 2000. only first 100 users.. code PC1524782JA5
Thanks for the code buddy. Just got a decent pair of Adidas for 1299. To make things sweeter, at checkout, I found out that they accept i-mint credit!
Check this out. Found this at an Adidas store today for 3k.

got 2 pairs of puma from their clearance sales. one pair is definitely fake (weight mismatch and logo) while the other one is original...all in all bought 5 pairs of shoes this month and a total of 11 pairs from yebhi till now :p

rishabh.asthana said:
got 2 pairs of puma from their clearance sales. one pair is definitely fake (weight mismatch and logo) while the other one is original...all in all bought 5 pairs of shoes this month and a total of 11 pairs from yebhi till now :p
Congrats, BTW do you collect shoes or what?? :p

rishabh.asthana said:
any link for the fake one? and how much did it cost

it will be useful for others if they dont want to get a fake one at original price.

archish said:
any link for the fake one? and how much did it cost

it will be useful for others if they dont want to get a fake one at original price.
that particular shoe has been removed its item no. was: IN-91200018 i bought it for 799 as it was listed in the clearance stock

My personal experience with Yebhi has been POOR. The product quality was bad, smelling parcel, box broken, non-responsive customer care, poor refung policy.

I sent back 2 products & was never refunded for the same.

Yebhi's customer policies are not good & anti-consumer. Their products are probably company seconds with defects or export surplus.
Return policy is pathetic. I sent back articles for which no refund was issued.

Praks said:
TE members have said they have excellent customer care & they even refund the money on time.

@teche
Care to explain please

They had an excellent Customer care till Nov-dec 2010, thereafter it became pathetic, also Yebhi NEVER EVER refunds your money directly, instead they give crappy coupons which can be used to buy items from yebhi itself which means if u again get a defect or seconds items or the shoes or apparels you select r not of your SIZE, then you again get similar coupons, these coupons r given only when they items you sent back reaches them & you yourself ask them to confirm if they recvd it & then get a coupon :livid:

I left buyin from yebhi right after my 2nd purchase where they had sent me defective tshirts.

now even if they send a 1000 off on 1001 i would not buy the defective maal ever

Back