Yebhi.com coupons and deals

My personal experience has been very bad with Yebhi. Their products are below par, some or the other defect is there or they are company seconds/surplus.

Further the customer care is pathetic, they just keep on giving you false promises but they do not return money on returned itwms readily.

Its really difficult getting money instead of useless coupons which they usually issue for goods returned.

Im seriously thinking of filing a consumer case in Court against them. Please stay clear of them, their policies are not consumer friendly.

teche said:
Yebhi's customer policies are not good & anti-consumer. Their products are probably company seconds with defects or export surplus.
Return policy is pathetic. I sent back articles for which no refund was issued.

+1. Had similar experience of receiving fakes/seconds twice. Stopped buying from them.

ofcourse they have the seconds/clearance stocks in name of new. got more then 25 pairs from them in last 4 years , only some pairs were like fresh stock, most were seconds.

dunno about return, but the catch is all of us buy discounted stuff and they dont return cash at all for discounted product return, but discount codes, pathetic.

other then this the delivery is very prompt, they shouldnt use bluedart as its so expensive but use an economy service and pass on savings to customer, or they shud have such options to use economy courier like blazeflash or premium like bluedart,only people willing to go fot premium service shud be charged.

had good exp with yehbi.com...always got fresh stock of shoes and tshirts...and the bluedart was used everytime ...i hv recommended this to my frnds who have had same experience.

Well, back in 2010 I purchased Adidas shoes from them and few more pairs for my cousin and uncle. Product was good, delivery was by Aramex, and was fast too.

But looking at the reviews now, it looks like they are not maintaining the same things as before.

Got the same Reebok Duffle Bag from Big Bazaar with Reebok Shoes.

Reebok Duffle Bag quality is really good. Worth taking Reebok shoes over Nike Or Adidas :)

just got fila shoes for 699 bucks thanks to their cricket promotions, and the quality of those is quite good.

going through the thread i have realised that the quality of shoes and clothing which are heavily discounted

is not good though. so anybody who's dealing with this site should make informed decisions and should avoid

those honey traps which may include shoe of the day, clothing of the day or such offers like shoes @60% off.

i keep buying socks from them dont know how many socks i have purchased 6 pairs for rs 699 -444( for the 4 discount) and get it for 255/- final price ,

they r just too good all nike /adidas/ puma/lotto i have all of them :p

MohitPreet said:
i keep buying socks from them dont know how many socks i have purchased 6 pairs for rs 699 -444( for the 4 discount) and get it for 255/- final price ,

they r just too good all nike /adidas/ puma/lotto i have all of them :p
LINK , LINK, LINK :p

I've enjoyed my purchase with Yebhi so far, although I had to return the shoes because I got the wrong size.

Overall I'm really happy with their system

1) Placed the order (Paid with i-mint points)
2) Received the shoes (The size I chose didn't fit me)
3) Couriered the shoes back to them (Costed me Rs. 160)
4) After they received it, they sent me a Gift Voucher worth "the cost of the shoes + Rs. 100 (return shipping)"
5) Bought the same shoes in a different size
6) The gift coupon still has 100 bucks left on it. That's what I love about their coupons. They are not one time use coupons. You can keep using it till it's total value runs out.

Back