Yebhi.com coupons and deals

Somehow I feel this online shoe shopping takes too much of time & effort.

Shoes are such things which can be taken only after taking trial. Would prefer Brand Factory or even Big Bazzar for that :) then Yehbhi.

Completely agreed, shoes should be tried on first before buying. Only a well fitting, comfortable shoe should be worn.

Its important to complement ones foot with the right type of shoe, check the Pronation, Arch, heel, etc. & then look for the right support.

What about the "Blanca" shirt (5 for 1999/-), is it good brand or just like "Fashion Street", is it worth Rs.500/- each. Is it cotton/tericotton/polycotton or ... Any one from TE bought same? User experience please.

Here are the rules for IPL with Yebhi

1. Any team hits a 4 you get discount coupon for Rs 444 valid on of purchase above Rs 888

2. For a 6 you get a coupon for Rs666 valid on purchase above Rs 1299.

3. For a wicket you get a coupon for Rs 1000 valid on purchase above Rs 2500.

4. Coupons will be posted at the end of every five overs.

5.The first 5 users getting to the payment gateway will get the coupons and the rest will be redirected to the shopping cart.

*Yebhi reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any point in time.

edit: its normal 50% or less discount which is normally available from their sms promotion , no use honestly

MohitPreet said:
Here are the rules for IPL with Yebhi

1. Any team hits a 4 you get discount coupon for Rs 444 valid on of purchase above Rs 888

2. For a 6 you get a coupon for Rs666 valid on purchase above Rs 1299.

3. For a wicket you get a coupon for Rs 1000 valid on purchase above Rs 2500.

4. Coupons will be posted at the end of every five overs.

5.The first 5 users getting to the payment gateway will get the coupons and the rest will be redirected to the shopping cart.

*Yebhi reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any point in time.

edit: its normal 50% or less discount which is normally available from their sms promotion , no use honestly
Where do we get these coupons at the end of every five over?

i send them 4 of my order back to them for refund all in one big packet with all the order no.s clearly mentioned on the outside as well on apaper slip inside , now they say they have got only 2 and so forth refunded me for 2 orders and are refusing to accept that they never received the other 2 ,

how come :-o i dont understand , when they got 2 where di the other 2 go , i asked them if they received a tampered parcel , they dont comment on that as well ,

i feel cheated by them , never expected this from them , now i dont know wat to say , they asked for 48 hrs and now they have asked for 48 hrs more,

the products are worth 1500/-

MohitPreet said:
i send them 4 of my order back to them for refund all in one big packet with all the order no.s clearly mentioned on the outside as well on apaper slip inside , now they say they have got only 2 and so forth refunded me for 2 orders and are refusing to accept that they never received the other 2 ,

how come :-o i dont understand , when they got 2 where di the other 2 go , i asked them if they received a tampered parcel , they dont comment on that as well ,

i feel cheated by them , never expected this from them , now i dont know wat to say , they asked for 48 hrs and now they have asked for 48 hrs more,

the products are worth 1500/-
Sorry to hear that man!! When I called CC today they were nicely replying and even said they will give me SMS when the order is dispatched from their side.You also posted this on FB yebhi page ri8??

Re: bigshoebazaar 25% off

MohitPreet said:
teche said:
Further the customer care is pathetic, they just keep on giving you false promises but they do not return money on returned itwms readily.
Its really difficult getting money instead of useless coupons which they usually issue for goods returned.
Im seriously thinking of filing a consumer case in Court against them. Please stay clear of them, their policies are not consumer friendly.
teche said:
Yebhi's customer policies are not good & anti-consumer. Their products are probably company seconds with defects or export surplus.
Return policy is pathetic. I sent back articles for which no refund was issued.
teche said:
My personal experience with Yebhi has been POOR. The product quality was bad, smelling parcel, box broken, non-responsive customer care, poor refund policy.
I sent back 2 products & was never refunded for the same.

Mohit, go through the chronology of events. I went through the same experience, returned 2 Pairs but was refunded for only one. Hanky=panky is at their end because the Courier service guys were known to me.

I complained to their CC on Facebook but was blocked. I would suggest stay firm & push them hard.

^ so wat did they finally do , did they refund you for the other order which they they said they never got ?

amazing thing is that in one order there were 3 items, 2 puma slipper + 1 set of puma socks , and they r saying they got only 2 puma slippers but not the socks , hahaha

wat lamers , i sent them complete package for refund , not for partial refund ,

i ll push them hard , no matter what!

Finally I fought hard with them, got the confirmation from Courier fellows & Warned them about an impending Consumer case.

After two months of wait & lots of fights, I was refunded for both the items but the Return shipping charges for both have still not been refunded in the form of Coupons, etc.

I've left ordering stuff from them anymore, not worth it.

^^ PC1464205KFO rs 600 off on shopping of rs 1500 and above or you can take part in their ipl contest on FB where

they post 1000 off coupon on fall of a wicket during a match.

teche said:
After two months of wait & lots of fights, I was refunded for both the items but the Return shipping charges for both have still not been refunded in the form of Coupons, etc.

I've left ordering stuff from them anymore, not worth it.

This is precisely why I order stuff less than 1500 bucks.

Back