Yebhi.com coupons and deals

Bought Monopoli shoes for Rs.790 after applying the coupon (priced at 1190). Cheap quality for that price..

Next time I will stick to branded one's like (Redtape, adidas etc.. )

Send them back, call them and ask if they can provide a reverse pick up at your address. The refund may take some time (5-15days), but you can follow this up with them on facefook till they refund heheh.

^^ After reading comments from fellow members here, I dont' feel comfortable asking them for a refund....

Secondly, It's only my fault to order a non-branded shoes from there site, They have delivered the right product (right size and same model).. and thirdly I started using the pair.. :)

Anyways I have posted here just to let fellow members know, about monopoli brand quality.. so that anyone else doesn't fall for this brand..

since its used , it wont be taken back by them , but had u not used , u cud have send them back and asked for cash refund , or GV for the same value ,

i have sent so many items back for cash refund , last time i sent 4 orders back to them in a single packet and these idiots said they have got only 2 and refunded me for 2 orders , after complaining over FB , they agreed to give me gift voucher for the same value but i was insisting cash refund only , finally when i saw it heading nowhere , i asked for a GV only for the Appropriate value which they sent me instantly , i have still to use them though , my money is with them and i am forced to buy again for them even though i may not be interested ,

waiting for some right product at the right time to make use of my GV :)

j_jindal1 said:
^^ After reading comments from fellow members here, I dont' feel comfortable asking them for a refund....

Secondly, It's only my fault to order a non-branded shoes from there site, They have delivered the right product (right size and same model).. and thirdly I started using the pair.. :)

Anyways I have posted here just to let fellow members know, about monopoli brand quality.. so that anyone else doesn't fall for this brand..
thanx for the info !!
BTW, monopoli uses faux /artificial leather, so doesn't have that appeal :no:
Bought a Provogue shoe using the IPL 1000 discount coupon :eek:hyeah:

How do I know for which address the order was placed?

The mail by ccavenue.com is showing correct billing address, but in the shipping address city and state is missing :S

Parv said:
How do I know for which address the order was placed?

The mail by ccavenue.com is showing correct billing address, but in the shipping address city and state is missing :S
Check ur reg. mail ID, they send a detailed mail

get 6 pair of adidas socks for rs 308. add these adidas Mens Womens Formal Brown Full Sock Lifestyle Socks P 40715 Brown, Shoes , Tshirts , Shirts , Jackets , Tops | yebhi.com.com

twice to your shopping cart and use code PC1561367947 for rs 250 off.

or get 10 pair of arrows socks by adding these twice Arrow Mens Casual Black Half Sock Socks AAS 00412 black navy darkgrey khaki, Shoes , Tshirts , Shirts , Jackets , Tops | yebhi.com.com

and using the above code.

or you can make your own combinations also.

validity of coupon is unknown, it's working at the time of posting.

dantool said:
get 6 pair of adidas socks for rs 308. add these adidas Mens Womens Formal Brown Full Sock Lifestyle Socks P 40715 Brown, Shoes , Tshirts , Shirts , Jackets , Tops | yebhi.com.com

twice to your shopping cart and use code PC1561367947 for rs 250 off.

or get 10 pair of arrows socks by adding these twice Arrow Mens Casual Black Half Sock Socks AAS 00412 black navy darkgrey khaki, Shoes , Tshirts , Shirts , Jackets , Tops | yebhi.com.com

and using the above code.

or you can make your own combinations also.

validity of coupon is unknown, it's working at the time of posting.
Thanks for posting

Back