Yebhi.com coupons and deals

Re: bigshoebazaar 25% off

site revamped , Online Shop India, Gifts to India, Shoes, Sandals, Slippers, Shirts, Tshirts, Jackets, Tees, T-shits, tops, bags, clutches, backpacks, coat, kurtis, night suit, sweat shirts, sweater, pullovers, belts, bags, fashion accessories, Woodland, adidas, ree

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Welcome to the family of Yebhi.com: Your destination for shopping with widest range of products available at best prices. We not only bring you the widest range of fashion products, we also get them to you fastest since we have no third party suppliers to fulfil your orders. What you see is what is available in our warehouse and gets dispatched from our warehouse within 48 hours of placing the order. As a token of your appreciation to join our network, we are happy to offer you introductory coupons to help you save more on your purchases. You may use these coupons for your own purchase and also share it with your friends. We would continuously send you more coupons as you use them.

Below are your promotion codes

* PC101228294A – Rs. 100 coupon valid on purchase of Rs 250 or above

* PC10122836PD – Rs. 100 coupon valid on purchase of Rs 250 or above

* PC1012284GO6 – Rs. 100 coupon valid on purchase of Rs 250 or above

* PC10122857B5 – Rs. 100 coupon valid on purchase of Rs 250 or above

* PC1012286D63 – Rs. 100 coupon valid on purchase of Rs 250 or above

* PC101228799I – Rs. 250 coupon valid on purchase of Rs 750 or above

* PC10122886J9 – Rs. 250 coupon valid on purchase of Rs 750 or above

* PC1012289A5L – Rs. 250 coupon valid on purchase of Rs 750 or above

* PC1012290C4J – Rs. 250 coupon valid on purchase of Rs 750 or above

* PC1012291DNM – Rs. 500 coupon valid on purchase of Rs 1500 or above

* PC1012292PHD – Rs. 500 coupon valid on purchase of Rs 1500 or above

* PC1012293GOF – Rs. 1000 coupon valid on purchase of Rs 3000 or above

All coupons are valid till "04-01-2011". Only one coupon can be used in one order.

ye bhi woh bhi aur woh bhi kind i think =))

thats y the tag line "endless shopping " :rofl:

Guys is BSB gonna restock or what ???

I still have the koovs coupon and day by day the slippers are getting out of stock.

Should i buy of wht is there or wait ????

BSB's shoe of the day are also getting worse day by day..
I guess now they think that their site has gained popularity and now they have stopped giving promo discounts.
This site is following the footsteps of tradus.in

Last friday I ordered couple of Aiva sandals, made up of pure leather in the description, what actually I received is pairs of cheap sandals with a sticker of Aiva (the sticker was pasted on another print of some Topshoe brand). The MRP mentioned was 690 and 1290 on the box but such pairs are easily available for 50-100 Rs. in Chandani chowk market. The material was not even close to leather.

Moreover the sandals were not new, I'm sending the items back but this time they really disappointed me..

iyengar said:
"PC1015510H86"

40% OFF ON ALL LOTTO footwear.. ENJOY JOY

eBRo

thanks

and where do you find this kind of deal?

someone please post when there is a good deal on puma shoes :)

Received my redtape shoes today. Nice fast service.

Have not disappointed me. Was sceptical about fitting but now satisfied. :D.

Friends first of all how about LOTTO shoes Quality & Durability?

Secondly please suggest me good latest in-trend shoes from following or other lotto brand (up to 2k), I'm confused as most of time my friends label my shoes as Old Man Style or Uncle Chap shoes.. so help me to buy good & young looking shoes :p

PS: Till today any local/imported but cheap brand up to Rs.600-700 last long for 3-4 yrs for me as I'm not casual user. Most of time ONLY sole cracked .. nothing else :( which force me to buy new shoes :D

Emperor said:
Friends first of all how about LOTTO shoes Quality & Durability?

Secondly please suggest me good latest in-trend shoes from following or other lotto brand (up to 2k), I'm confused as most of time my friends label my shoes as Old Man Style or Uncle Chap shoes.. so help me to buy good & young looking shoes :p

PS: Till today any local/imported but cheap brand up to Rs.600-700 last long for 3-4 yrs for me as I'm not casual user. Most of time ONLY sole cracked .. nothing else :( which force me to buy new shoes :D
get this

Puma Mens Casual Sports Black Silver Laced Lifestyle Shoes 91374403 Shoes, Sandals, Slippers,Shirts, Tshirts, Jackets | Bigshoebazaaar.com

or

Puma Mens Womens Casual Sports Red White Laced Sneakers Shoes 91379902 Maroon White Shoes, Sandals, Slippers,Shirts, Tshirts, Jackets | Bigshoebazaaar.com

get Rs.500 coupon from yebhi.com by registering a new a/c.

p.s: if u want good and young looking shoes, only buy from brands such as puma, adidas, nike, dc shoes, levis, reebok, converse etc.. :)

ravin said:
get this
Puma Mens Casual Sports Black Silver Laced Lifestyle Shoes 91374403 Shoes, Sandals, Slippers,Shirts, Tshirts, Jackets | Bigshoebazaaar.com
or
Puma Mens Womens Casual Sports Red White Laced Sneakers Shoes 91379902 Maroon White Shoes, Sandals, Slippers,Shirts, Tshirts, Jackets | Bigshoebazaaar.com

get Rs.500 coupon from yebhi.com by registering a new a/c.

p.s: if u want good and young looking shoes, only buy from brands such as puma, adidas, nike, dc shoes, levis, reebok, converse etc.. :)
It mentions New coupons worth Rs 3500 on new accounts? How did u get a 500 coupon?

^^ For new users, you get various types of coupons including:

1. 100 off 250

2. 250 off 750

3. 500 off 1500

4. 1000 off 3000

BSB used to ship using Bludart. But now my shipping is done using aramex. Usually I used to get in 2 days. Now 4th day still waiting.

sg3707 said:
BSB used to ship using Bludart. But now my shipping is done using aramex. Usually I used to get in 2 days. Now 4th day still waiting.

Mine was shipped via Bluedart, I ordered on 2nd and received mine yesterday, really fast.

@emperor : imo, the second one looks good, not too casual, not too flashy.

Back