Yebhi.com coupons and deals

Re: bigshoebazaar 25% off

I've ordered 2 items on 15th of this month, still awaiting delivery.
Courier is Blue dart & Yebhi says you won't receive on Sat, Sun either because these are off days!

Stupid BSB. They no longer have the 1000 off coupon for wickets. Changed it to 500 worth Giordano bag. Did they probably change it only for the match, considering the opposition is Bangladesh?

^^ haha .. :)
looks like they have made huge losses last time.
i was sure about the fact that they would not keep the same scheme for a long time.
No point waiting for a wicket to fall and fight for a Giordano bag and end up paying 500 as well.
So much fight for a bag..
better to watch the world cup match peacefully with a tub of popcorn and a glass of :cheers:

rocker123 said:
better to watch the world cup match peacefully with a tub of popcorn and a glass of :cheers:
yes exactly , now the world cup will be peaceful , oh my god ,i had already added item worth 1200 in my shoppig cart was planning to use a coupon within a second of posting n their wall , sab khatam ho gaya !!!

lol, in a way i m happy exactly for the reason given by u :p

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

just hope that india hits as many sixes now as possible against bangladesh

^^go pathan go :p

received my shoes, the packaging date is oct '10 and quality is great. i have realised that products listed @massive discounts

are either old production pieces or factory seconds. whereas those products which are not discounted are new.

thanx to new zealanders i got stuff worth 2700 for 750 bucks :p

wth!! i had already selected a couple of shoes and was ready for the wickets to fall :p..not fair on bsb's part :-(.

though last match i got stuff worth 3k for 1k :)

New Rules Updated on their FB page :-
1) India Hits a 4, we will post a voucher on our wall of Rs 444 valid on purchase of Rs 644 or above
2) India Hits a 6, we will post a voucher on our wall of Rs 666 valid on purchase of Rs 866 or above
3) India takes a wicket, we will post a voucher on our wall of Rs 1000 valid on purchase of Rs 1200 or above 4) For a 50 that indian player scores, you get Rs 2500 off on Giordano bag 5) For a 100 that indian player scores, you get Rs 2500 off on BEnetton watch 6) If india wins, you get Rs 4500 on girodano watch

Each Voucher will be valid for 5 uses only. First 5 customer to place a order with voucher will get the benefit. After 5 orders, the voucher will become invalid.

Amazing... yebhi rocks

chat on yebhi page is more interestinh then the match, some morons are asking for coupons for falling indian wickets too :p

^ coz they gave one 1000 off on 1200 when sachin got out :p

So they have changed the rules somewhat to get the coupon

Ended a ridiculous day. They changed the rules for getting coupons during the second innings, and have made a major mess

Use Promo Code PC1511142IMJ to get 40% OFF on Sketcher Shoes and T-Shirts on purchase of Rs 2000/-

Valid for today only.

Back