Yebhi.com coupons and deals

Hi Guys need info regarding trekking shoes.. Any idea where can I get THE NORTH FACE shoes or similar brands for tough trekking??

Yebhi/Bestylish has none all have Woodland's crappy ones.. ? Any idea/information is most welcome...

Checked with timberland.. They are heck pricey man!! Didn't like the design too, On 7k price I would prefer North Face..but the availability is main issue.. Can't believe no official stores/importer of The North Face in India :S

In facebook Some guy have send yebhi a screenshot that MRP is 1399, but yebhi has increased MRP to 1499 and calculated the discount % .......LOLz

think123 said:
^^see thats what i was expecting, yebhi again giving coupons but they have increased prices by 20%,so the coupon trick is just to increase sales
just ordered a MONOPOLI Mens Formal Shoes for 340rs, dont think it would be cheaper in stores!

Ordered few t shirts, shirt, sweatshirt, bag and slipper.. mostly got shipped through Bluedart, next day after placing the order. Quality is unmatched as I ordered USI and Lee stuff..

trigger said:
Ordered few t shirts, shirt, sweatshirt, bag and slipper.. mostly got shipped through Bluedart, next day after placing the order. Quality is unmatched as I ordered USI and Lee stuff..
Are you saying this after getting the stuff or before? I am asking because many people commented here that although they ordered stuff from reputed companies, they received factory seconds products. Do your products appear different from the products sold in the company showrooms?

^^
i have done a lot of shopping at yebhi and till now i havent got anything of inferior quality!
I dont know about the others!
All my shoes and sandals looks and feel just like the showrrom ones !
I always try things at the showroom, then go and buy from yebhi for huge discounts :D

received the first of the three 500 off 1000 packages i ordered using 3 different accounts. The whole thing cost me 1700-1900 something for about 9-10 sandles, shoes, slippers and tshirt.

The sandles are for my gf they are of starlet and catwalk. The catwalk one is great great quality the starlet is okish not that great, will update when i get my Lee Tshirt and my other stuff.

Ordered 2 pairs slippers in 1 package and suspected there is only 1 pair, rejected the parcel from courier after speaking with customer care, customer care is saying its shock for them and asked to return the package without opening it, have to see what they will do, also found that there is no carton box for the items, they just sent slippers in cover.

^^

They dont give box for slippers, just covers!

both the items were shipped in one shipment? thats strange.. :S they always send my items separately , even if it was the same order number!

avinashwarrier said:
^^

They dont give box for slippers, just covers!

both the items were shipped in one shipment? thats strange.. :S they always send my items separately , even if it was the same order number!
Yes, I received 2 consignments today(for order of 4 items) and 1 is fine with 2 boxes but torned by the time I received it, other package is slippers for myself and sandals for my kid, slippers are fine but unable to trace the sandals, so rejected the bluedart package.

^ you can check in your accnt whether they shipped both in the same package or not. If they both have diff. consignment nos, they will ship them separately.

For me, they shipped two items separately once and both together another time.

geturchiru said:
^ you can check in your accnt whether they shipped both in the same package or not. If they both have diff. consignment nos, they will ship them separately.

For me, they shipped two items separately once and both together another time.
It was with the same consignment number, even it was mentioned on the package with the invoice, now when I checked with the CC on facebook they are telling they will refund once they received the package back, but I requested them to resend with both the items.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Today is another shock for us, I ordered 1 pair of lotto for my kid and received just 10 minutes before and when I opened the parcel it was shock for us, instead of sending Left and Right sandals they sent both right side. I spoked to CC about this and they said they will get back to me, becoming very misarable experience with yebhi, still 5 more items are pending.

Back