Yebhi.com coupons and deals

theoracle

Adept
Jun 4, 2011
Got the below SMS from yebhi.
-
Sunday Steal deal! Use code PC1614027ML2 to get Rs1000 OFF on a purchase of above Rs15000.Applicable on Mobile Phones,Cameras,Sarees & Lehnga Cholis @Yebhi.com

agantuk

Skilled
Aug 1, 2009
That 1000 off on 15000 is their worst coupon ever. While cameras and phones are understandable, offering the same thing for clothes is ridiculous.

coolworld

Disciple
Apr 13, 2007
yebhi's service of late is going down. They are now using cheaper Couriers like Aramex, Quantium so delivery time is very slow. Also their refund process is painful...I have been continuously following them up on facebook, their chat service, calls to get a refund of a returned product from the past 15 days but still haven't got it. Yebhi is good only if you don't return a product :(

j_jindal1

Disciple
Jan 7, 2010
demonic said:
^^^you're never gonna get that much of discounts on a watch...until n unless those are really old n they wanna clear their inventory!!

Actually here in UAE, almost all CASIO showrooms have an Offer of buy one get one free.. but I dont' need the other watch and also 2 watches for 575 dhs seems a costly deal..

coolworld

Disciple
Apr 13, 2007
A guy complained about some 3.5 year old stock delivered to him on Yebhi facebook page. The reply was surprising

Yebhi Customer Service Please accept our sincere apology for inconvenience caused you and be informed whatever the products are listed with Yebhi.com are original with fresh stock.However, if you have been delivered old stock ,Please let us know the order no , registered contact no etc. We will cross check with our warehouse team and replace/refund as required.

j_jindal1

Disciple
Jan 7, 2010
slash84 said:
Good for you! I fail to understand how that it related to Yebhi :p

I was looking for a similar deal on Yebhi or some other indian website.... As we all know, overseas shipping is not a nightmare anymore thanks to couple of shop and ship service companies..