Yebhi.com coupons and deals

Guys, I have a Yebhi 50% flat off above 1000/- coupon code on PUMA products... Let me know if anyone is interested... But before taking one from me, please be sure that you are going to use it, or else it may be wasted if you dont.

I sent some items back. Yebhi said they called me and i didnt answer the phone. So they sent me a useless gift voucher. Ive written to them about cancelling the coupon and sending me a refund cheque but they havent responded for 1 week. What should i do?

guptavis said:
I sent some items back. Yebhi said they called me and i didnt answer the phone. So they sent me a useless gift voucher. Ive written to them about cancelling the coupon and sending me a refund cheque but they havent responded for 1 week. What should i do?

Post in Yebhi Customer Service and Yebhi page.

Just for info. Does YEBHI provide good service? I mean delivery in Delhi is good enough or do they cause issues which may be a concern after ordering a product?

Home and Kitchen | Yebhi.com

Philips Steam Iron Home Steam Iron GC1115 | Yebhi.com

Orpat Home Room Heater OHH 1200 Violet | Yebhi.com

navy_font1.jpg

Navyfont | Yebhi.com

This offer is applicable to all orders in India only. This promotion cannot be combined with any other offer or coupon including other Exclusive Promo Code. Terms and Conditions apply. Actual product may vary from images shown. Offer valid till stock lasts.

^^^ Of all products I bought, they are all originalbut once I recd a shoe which didnt look fresh, maybe due to return by earlier customers. But they promptly took it back, no questions asked.

However , I encountered a sizing issue with a levis jeans. I had a size 36 from Levis authorised shop and teh same was a little loose for me but the one I got from Yebhi (size 36) was perfect fit. Just baffling how same size from same company could vary...

Any pointers on measuring my foot size at home? Am pretty confused about that.

Say if my foot size comes to around 25cm, should I buy a shoe with a size of 25.1cm(Euro 39) or should I go for a size of 25.4cm(Euro 40)? or an even bigger 25.7cm(Euro 41)?

(Size Chart)

Back