Yebhi - Feedback Thread

Dex@ter

Adept
This is not a rant against the site but a warning to fellow TE friends

Yebhi.com customer service is a joke and they will not ship the product even when it says " In stock "

Commitment of shipment within 48hrs is a joke and a lie .. Escalations dont matter .. nothing is resolved

Incase U ask for resolution status of a ticket , they will open a new ticket .. only response we will respond in 24- 48 hrs .... its a nightmare

Incase you try to cancel order , the refund team will lie and try to convince you to give another chance but that again is a lie

After more than 10 days of blatant lies and total chaos ... finally they decided they cannot deliver at my location which is in the heart of gurgaon

As for the status update it shows both refund initiated and shipment

Finally order was cancelled and now i have to chase up with these guys for refund ....

Amazing painful and mental torture the experience has been ...

Sticking to Ebay or Flipkart is a much better choice ....... Buyers Beware

Yebhi is like every other Indian shopping site out there, their customer service is random. Unlike you, I had a very pleasant experience with their CC. After I made a payment, the payment gateway did not redirect me to the site and froze. I called up Yebhi CC, gave them my order no and the transaction id and they confirmed the payment a day later.

But, I've heard so many terrible thnings about their CC, I'm starting to think that I was just lucky.

^ I have also had a fairly good experience all these years. I have been buying from them from the days they sold on eBay as BSB. However, my last few transactions haven't been as smooth as earlier

Based on all the non negative feedbacks only i went to Yebhi..... But It really Sucks

Also they delete comments / posts from Facebook now a days also to hide the customer complaints ..

They were awesome before but nowadays their service has become poor. I guess they are facing shortage of man power and thus not being able to handle all the newly started sections of the site.

Used to be good, but they are flirting with disaster by compromising on quality.

If they keep this up, mark my words, they will close down in a year or two.

Indian business arent quality conscious, they work like a gutter because all indian consumer wants is discounts.

TBH everything i bought from yebhi came to me in rubbish boxes, and products manufactured 2-3 years old, so all discount they give is on crap bought in pennies.

same here earlier i found them very good with prompt service but nowday pathetic cc and very poor service.
even the shipment take almost a week these days which i use to get in 3 days earlier.
i thought only i had this problem but now i can see so many complains regarding yebhi these days.
if they donot improve surely they will lose there customers.

tried ordering some backpack from them, which said MRP 3K and available for 500 bucks.

But it was worse than the 200 bucks backpack from any local store.

Decided to stay away from such a company.

Well I had a bad experience as well .. this was in the month of Jan, I had sent some of the stuff for return due to the bad quality of the stuff they had sent, they issued a coupon in return of the shipping charges i had paid. They had specifically mentioned that the coupon would not carry any expiry date, but it turned out to be false. Later when i contacted the CC, they refused to do anything about it. Also, sending emails to their CC is all in vain, they hardly reply, the only way to reach them effectively is through phone calls and most of the times they themselves are not aware of the return policy and product info etc. Well unfortunately this is the state of CC in India with most of the Indian sites. and yebhi is no exception.

are they selling duplicate products with brand name? coz my puma sandals are worn out which i bought from them 1month ago

Ive also had pretty bad experiences with Yebhi. Their Refund policy/Returns is very lousy.
Customer care is truly a joke & most complaints fall on deaf ears.

I don't shop anymore with Yebhi.

Probability of having a cheap experience increases exponentially with the increase in discounts and (supposedly) cheap deals.

abid567 said:
are they selling duplicate products with brand name? coz my puma sandals are worn out which i bought from them 1month ago

no its not duplicate,its just that they sell old stuff which they buy for very less price.

Buyed this

Red Tape Casual Men T Shirts RRH 6053 LightIndigo | Yebhi.com

ProductRear634426375342876000.jpg

got this

image-EAF2_4EC6064C.jpg

my dad scolded heavily why bought this 20year old washed shirt

yebhi shud rename it to yebhi-ps.com

btw the colour online will look only as accurate as your display can reproduce them.

if it is used then that is a different thing altogether..

DigitalDude said:
the colour is clearly mentioned as 'light indigo' what did you expect ?

btw make use of this:

_

Category: T-Shirts

Collars/Neck: Round Neck

Color: Blue

Departments: Apparels

Design : Printed

Fit: Regular Fit

Material: Cotton Rich

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

madnav said:
btw the colour online will look only as accurate as your display can reproduce them.

if it is used then that is a different thing altogether..

i bought many from myntra.. their pics are atleast 80% close to what we get .. yebhi pics are complete fake. Their modify all images with PS or their digicam is not good. This is my second order. Both time gt complete different colors and looks seconds(raymonds seconds type) quality not originals.

stay away from yebhi ... looks like a 18 year old puppet is handling the website .......misguiding bad quality products by keeping fake pics.

Go for myntra if you want quality.

Reminds me of the movie badmash company.

Thats why i say dnt buy t shirts and shoes online unless there is a return policy.If its there use it.But if trying to get refund than forget it.

Back