Yebhi - Feedback Thread

My experience with them has always been really good . Every time I order , the stuff is shipped out on same day or next day and I get it in 2-3 days . But its usually footwear or clothing that I have ordered from them . Once a product of Rs.90 was out of stock and they refunded me the amount in form of a voucher . Since it was a small amount voucher , I never used it and it expired .

Recently I got a call from their customer care for service feedback .I told them about the 90Rs. voucher issue and they instantly sent me a Rs.200 voucher with no minimum purchase requirement . From all this I can gather that they are atleast concerned about their customers.

Yash , maybe this is an isolated case of negligence in packing the product properly and I hope Yebhi provides you with a refund or replacement .

Also you could try posting the pictures and your experience on their FB page here :

https://www.facebook.com/Yebhi.Customer.Service?ref=ts

After facing a horrible xp with yebhi.com.I placed my order with flipkart.com and was totally surprised with their quality of service.

I am totally impressed by the quality of service Flipkart provides to its customer.
  • Placed Order on Flipkart:02-Feb 6:10PM
  • Received Confirmation Call from Flipkart:02-Feb 7:05PM
  • Product Shipped Notification:02-Feb 9:40PM
  • Call from Delivery Guy:03-Feb 1:00PM
  • Product at my Place:03-Feb 1:45PM
  • Thank You sms from flipkart:03-feb 2:10PM

Coming to packing of the product while yebhi.com had send the product just in a single layer of bubble wrap with a yebhi.com packet on top of that.Flipkart sent the product in completely different way.I ll let the pictures do the talking.(will yebhi.com packing by evening)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

On top of all this wonderful xp I got a discount of 30% on the product
biggrin.gif

FLIPKART YOU HAVE EARNED A LOYAL CUSTOMER
biggrin.gif

My SOP.
When you order anything from these sites, always open the packet in front of courier delivery guy. Telll him in adv that you want him to be a witness. If you have video recording in your phone or a Video cam, use it to record the unboxing. Make sure Courier guy & his brand is visible in video. I used this with Bestylish for getting replacement for a broken mug.

i ordered a puma shirt and got a torn one . they insisted on giving a voucher but after a couple of emails they agreed on refunding the money since it was a manufacturing defect . They refused replacement quoting their policy and the price of the product had also increased on their site

My SOP.
When you order anything from these sites, always open the packet in front of courier delivery guy. Telll him in adv that you want him to be a witness. If you have video recording in your phone or a Video cam, use it to record the unboxing. Make sure Courier guy & his brand is visible in video. I used this with Bestylish for getting replacement for a broken mug.

Recently when i bought shoes from them two times , both times they themselves delivered it & there delivery guy insisted on opening the package & trying the shoes before accepting & if they dont fit or any other issues he will do a reverse pickup . This service is probably only available in delhi .

I have not shopped with them for past 3 months or so. But before that for numerous orders; service was good. For replacement, pick up, voucher issue or for refund. It was good.

I suggest talking with their CC and resolve it.

Recently when i bought shoes from them two times , both times they themselves delivered it & there delivery guy insisted on opening the package & trying the shoes before accepting & if they dont fit or any other issues he will do a reverse pickup . This service is probably only available in delhi .

That is reassuring! :) Just ordered a perfume from them.

[i received paco rabanne pour homme from yebhi and its duplicate.because i owned one..however their is not much difference in fragrance..but its longitivity is much poor

Dont go for perfumes as Yebhi sells high end duplicate perfumes. I myself bought coolwater, YSL and paco rebbane but all proved to be duplicate copies…

upto 70 off on all categories@ yebhi - DesiDime, India's Shopping Community for Best Deals

[it was 90% OFF
%3C

its not genuine confirmed. because there is a brand reve, but they make d'or not dore, and thats too a women's perfume. but the fragnance note is similer to le reve m01, and it also has a lebel as m01. its uniquely original imitation
%3C

i have also confirmed it in another forum, by people who recieved it
http://www.techenclave.com/hot-deals-discussions/yebhi-com-coupons-deals-93055/p97/#post1573898

Some people have received originals too, they have good service & replcement policy , so if you think its dupicate they will take it back.

I place order for 3 curtains with them & the idiot send only 1 saying out of stock, what I suppose to do with 1 curtain when I requires 3. The one they send also useless. Waste of money.

Shoes they use to send is Second Product (factory seconds) if you inspect any pair with close look you will find it easily, I notice with my shoes order from Yebhi but the cut mark (machine/die fault) is on sole so I didn't care about.

Yebhi se buy mat karo Kabhi

Got my product in 2 days. Great fast service and the customer care was really polite and helpful.
Perfume is original and packing was really nice.

I bought leather shoes form yebhi in last week of March.
After the deliver I found that there is a slight manufacturing defect and informed Yebhi about the same.
At first they refused to take back the good stating their 24hrs return policy for damaged goods.
They however, agreed to replacement after i requested them nicely (sarcasm).

They scheduled a pickup for Saturday. I got a call from the Yebhi logistic and i told him, he can come for pickup in 30 min as I was busy with a client.

The logistic rep said, no issues he will do the pickup on Monday. I also received a message from Yebhi confirming the same.

However on Monday I didnot receive any call from Logistics. I called up logistics and they informed that they will pickup the good on Saturday.

On Saturday I called the logistic rep only to know that pickup has been cancelled because of delay.
i told the supervisor that it was the rep, but supervisor said he cant help.

Yebhi customer service called me and said I am out of 30 days so they wont exchange the shoe.

I informed that the pickup request/complaint was placed within the timeframe.

They just said they cant help and disconnected.

So now I am stuck with a defective pair of shoe :mad:

Conclusion: Yebhi offers some great deals, but make sure to check the merchandise within 24hrs and send a mail from your registered mail ID for any defects.As for me, I have decided not to deal with Yebhi anymore.

Very true. The products and yebhi service have deteriorated like anything in past few months. Have gone the myntra way...

I posted a feedback on Mouthshut yesterday and received a call today for replacement about the complain on MS. Apparently Yebhi does care about their image. Just needed a push of the stick :D

Update: Seems like Team Leader has fallen from the face of earth. No reply from him till date. Below is his details.

Mustehsan Siddiqui
Team Leader
Inbound Customer Support.

Yebhi sucks big time :mad:

complain on the fightback show on bloombergutv.

got one of my return shipping to work when they kept on pushing with the dates.

the retailer was starcj though.

I am using Yebhi since 2009 when it was known as Big Shoe Bazaar. Never had any issues with replacement and within this month itself I have returned a pair twice and got replacement within 4 days.

I am using Yebhi since 2009 when it was known as Big Shoe Bazaar. Never had any issues with replacement and within this month itself I have returned a pair twice and got replacement within 4 days.

@Gates is the owner of a bank account called Big Shoe Bazaar...

Does he own Yebhi?

Back