Yebhi - Feedback Thread

I don't buy from Yebhi are for different reasons, majorly their 1k off on 2k coupons have made me bankrupt, my last purchase was 3 levies jeans, one Adidas tshirt & a leather belt for a little above 1k, also got 4 perfumes as gift, perfumes were not that good but I am using it for my toilet.

Overall I am satisfied & their CC rocks, return policy is also good.

I still receive their coupons but I try my best not to visit their site, whereas their new timberland shoes collection are awesome :p

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk .......

malhotraraul said:
I don't buy from Yebhi are for different reasons, majorly their 1k off on 2k coupons have made me bankrupt, my last purchase was 3 levies jeans, one Adidas tshirt & a leather belt for a little above 1k, also got 4 perfumes as gift, perfumes were not that good but I am using it for my toilet.

Overall I am satisfied & their CC rocks, return policy is also good.

I still receive their coupons but I try my best not to visit their site, whereas their new timberland shoes collection are awesome :p

how r levis jeans .. can u send pics ?

I have bought a lot of items from yebhi.com.
Have returned those which i din't like.
There is something called return policy , kindly use it if you don't like.

They have processed a half dozen refunds as well.One thing, u got to have patience.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

invisiblex said:
how r levis jeans .. can u send pics ?

I had got 4 pairs. They are good.

If you buy from yebhi, get brands that are standard like levis,adidas,nike,puma etc.

Don't fall prey to cheap brands just b'coz they are very cheap at yebhi. :)

ramanujpatro said:
Now this statement is irrelevant to what this thread you started for, people know what they are buying and if they are wrong then I guess they learn from their own experience.

There is not Just a return policy, it's a 30 days return policy, if you are unsatisfied then they have a 24/7 dedicated toll free Helpline number where you can get it resolved, their registered courier comes to your place and takes your parcel back, after all this if you are still not satisfied then you can state in the thread again.

ramanujpatro said:
I have bought a lot of items from yebhi.com.

Have returned those which i din't like.

There is something called return policy , kindly use it if you don't like.

They have processed a half dozen refunds as well.One thing, u got to have patience.

I had got 4 pairs. They are good.

If you buy from yebhi, get brands that are standard like levis,adidas,nike,puma etc.

give levis jeans realtime pics .. please .. i want to buy

^ This thread is due to the the irrelevant statement. :)

2-3 weeks back my friend ordered a promen shirt from Yebhi.

Now he says, it looked different on the site and is looking to return it back. My point is, its okay even if the shirt looked a bit different , but what about the quality ? Had it been a good brand then quality would have been good and he might not look to return it back.

invisiblex said:
give levis jeans realtime pics .. please .. i want to buy

I will try to post the pics tomorrow.

>>Never buy anything from Yebhi.com

Oh come on, a site list a item for less, give coupon, send item to you, and will do the replacement as well. They will pick up from your house. What else can you ask for?? I will surly buy from them as long as their ASS is like this.

A bad piece is a bad piece and I agree it cause frustration; when you buy something and get something different. But than this is part and parcel of online shopping; you can not deny it. As said by others they have a very good return policy use that.

Don't know about yebhi. Nut the quality of tees from Inkfruit is awesome for the price at which they sell. They have these sales which I so love. Bought thrice from them and have always been amazed by the quality.

Anyone here knows any other Indian site which sells such good quality shirts or t-shirts?

I had placed an order for Espresso Coffee Maker from Yebhi.com and look what I receive from them.

img20120121133504.jpg

Glass Carafe Completely Smashed

img20120121133652.jpg

img20120121133836.jpg

The product looks used and is completely broken.The glass carafe is broken and what not.Never excepted such service from a reputed online store.have contacted their Quality Manager.Lets see whats the outcome.Would never buy again from them.

WTH is that? Yebhi looked bad. They used to spam me like anything. Then after complaint in the consumer forum they stopped. I never liked them

I have never ordered any electonics/home appliances from yebhi otherwise i have been always impressed byt he quality of service and material provided by yebhi. I think you just have to return the product to them tu get the refund..

I ditched yebhi since its name change from BigShoeBazaar, pathetic service & always a risk of Low Quality, Damaged Goods...

Stay away from Yebhi, no matter how low price products they have.

Had a talk with their resprentative.She gave email id of a Manager.Have sent him a email few hours back.Have not got reply yet.

I ditched yebhi since its name change from BigShoeBazaar, pathetic service & always a risk of Low Quality, Damaged Goods...

Stay away from Yebhi, no matter how low price products they have.

wish i knew this beforehand
<

Just one experience dealing with them so far, & I'm neutral in my opinion regarding them. The shoe I received was of good quality. The packing was poor though. The complimentary bottle of cologne they had sent along with the shoe was completely broken and in shatters. Not sure who to blame - the speed post guys or yebhi guys. Since what I ordered came in good condition, I left it at that..!

I have bought apparels from the site and got all in good condition. Its not always yebhi who send the goods, but there are some sub distributors also. But yes, yebhi is responsible for this.. Sorry for the product you recieved. Never thought yebhi will do this type of cheap thing.

Back