Yebhi - Feedback Thread

I ordered something from yebhi and since it was wrong color i had to send it back. They picked up the package in 2 days and refunded the amount in my yebhi wallet. Now i am unable to find any way to put this money back to credit card (original form of payment). Anyone knows how to do this ?

I ordered something from yebhi and since it was wrong color i had to send it back. They picked up the package in 2 days and refunded the amount in my yebhi wallet. Now i am unable to find any way to put this money back to credit card (original form of payment). Anyone knows how to do this ?

Call yebhi ????

yes call Yebhi. Also would suggest staying away from their so called *discounted merchandise* and *coupon*. I bought two shoes from them this year.
One was Brown Blanca leather shoes ( factory defect. yebhi refused to replace)
Second is Egoss black leather shoes. It had a fancy shoebox and extra goodies. But when it comes to the shoes itself, wrinkled from day one. i though maybe its the leather type. Now the leather is peeling. Would be posting my review soon.

I had ordered a mobile phone Gionee Elife E3 from yebhi. Cancelled the order when they failed to ship the phone after 2 weeks. A bad experience and would not recommend the site to anyone.

Back