Yes I want a TE T-shirt

there is something similar going on in some *ahem* forum .... where lots of designs hav been posted ...here are a few of em which i like ..and we can replace their logo with the TE logo on them....

2tkvr.png

n0cui.jpg

y2rb7.png

c4661051.png

jh3yb.png

edc8o.png

PS: THE ABOVE T-SHIRTS ARE SHOWN FOR JUST AN IDEA OF POSSIBLE DESIGNS .... HOWEVER IF THE MODS FEEL SOMETHING IS BAD ..THEN PLEASE DELETE THE POST STRAIGHTAWAY :)

To the designers out there, try to use simple , basic colours, and preferably less shading , effects etc. try to be simple , yet elegant :) That would stand out , and be easier to make a print as well.

Do you really need a collar ? its not like we have to wear it to work or anything :p

oh wait, my co just banned round necks at work but still would prefer a round neck for casual wear :)

ajex said:
there is something similar going on in some *ahem* forum .... where lots of designs hav been posted ...here are a few of em which i like ..and we can replace their logo with the TE logo on them....
......[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Any cost indications on these Ts ?

I'll take one with collar, one without :D

greenhorn said:
oh wait, my co just banned round necks at work but still would prefer a round neck for casual wear :)
WHAT?!?!? Dude when did this happen????? i wore one last week..

TheIndian said:
Any cost indications on these Ts ?
well i think ..they are just giving stress on designing ... i dont think they are actually going to make it ..so i though maybe if the TE ppl like any of these .. then we can have such designs as well ...

yeah ...these are just a few out of the 40-50 posted there ... i can paste all the designs ...but i cant give the link to that page here ..as it will violate the forum rules :|

Back