Yes I want a TE T-shirt

digital_brain said:

click image for full view.

really nice design....but not very economical to print. If you want the printing costs to be low then keep the colours flat. And the lesser no. of colours you use then lesser the cost will be.

hi folks how abt making collared tshirts we can wear them to work just think abt it ,we can wear them to everyday work so i would prefer a collared and designs are good but we need to shell out lil bit more

^^ am working on it, i got a quote of 300 bux for the black color T-Shirt with collar. Is the price fine??

and one more thing abt the design on the front instead of having a desktop lets have collage of all stuff we discuss in the forum like laptops,games,desktops........etc coz the desktop alone doesnt look really good ,lets discuss abt this

300 bucks i would go for it ,but we need to think abt all the members if we order in bulk we might gt for cheaper price let the price be high we need a good quality

PS:how abt having a caption for our forum

let the design pour in lets take the best and go ahead with it

hey designers of the TE plssss make your contributions for the T-Shirt ,i hope there are loads of designers coz some of them have good siggys and personalized wallpapers so plsss get ur minds to work :hap2:

a round logo similar to nVIDIA one but using TE logo for sholder and left chest portion would be great

TE should be blaclk and red as the logo on site but aa contrasting background will definately help

Saiyan said:
^^ am working on it, i got a quote of 300 bux for the black color T-Shirt with collar. Is the price fine??

depends on a lot of factors....
1. what is the material of the T-Shirt...is it 100% cotton or a mix?
2. Is it pre shrunk? so that it does not shrink after the first wash.
3. Quality of the dye used...black colour is known to run and fade a lot very quickly.
4. Iron transfer printing or screen printing?
5. If screen printing then how many colours are there on your design?

Back