Yes I want a TE T-shirt

XXL for me :D
Black.

suggested tagline - where learning starts and the fun begins! / Where technology meets you (can have a hand pointing towards the reader for "you")

voted!

Hey guys....

Really excited about the idea.....Better decide on the design .....

Yeah ...as darth said, one with my nick would be really coool :)

Lazy

I wouldnt want one with huge logos- that will be liek wrapping a banner around.

What i prefer is something like the collared Lacoste/Polo ones are, with one pocket, and small TE and maybe WCG logos on the chest and the left arm.
Can be used like an official TE Tee too.;)

Black, Yellow, Grey or a deep shade of red.:)

Our usual TE logo (and maybe the greenish WCG logo)- if embroidered on a yellow lacoste like tee would look awesome.:p
No whites for me- too difficult to maintain if used while riding or travelling in an open car.:ashamed:

Ohh- at least half a dozen XXL or XXXL ones if not a dozen.:p

neville_kc said:
Black and XXXL wound be awesome here...

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Use the edit button to edit your post instead of reposting.:)

vandal said:
XXL for me :D
Black.

suggested tagline - where learning starts and the fun begins! / Where technology meets you (can have a hand pointing towards the reader for "you")

voted!

+1 for that idea and yeah +1 for customised design with the nicks.

if admins/mods need help about making TEEs print, ill help them. One of my relative is specially is in this business. if we want rubber prints, minimum order they wana fetch is 100+ and for embroidory print (which will look kool as it will b embossed) can be done in minimum numbers :)

Well first I'll have to go and check out the base T quality. Then see some samples in different embossing techniques (embroi, rubber, etc). Then talk about the pricing. Personally I would like it to be good enough to be worn out. Not the road side stuff otherwise there is no point to it. Also the pricing has to be reasonable as compared to the stuff we get, in say 'westside'.

So the design and price part comes later. Like I said just wanted to get a ballpark figure.

@nvidiabeast - what if those 100+ T are in different size lots. Like 40 for L, 40for XL and 25 for XXL, does that still make it past the 100+ rider or do they have to be in same size.

Also find out, if you can, and PM me the cost involved.

Oh i forgot to mention.. A LOT of my friends have garment factories too. Can find out the costs involved in doing the same. Lemme know..

Back