Yes I want a TE T-shirt

@Ren-doesnt matter for sizee.. minimum print required for RUBBER print is just 100+ thought we can negotiate if we want small numbers to be printed. in Embroi we can get as many if we want. even 10 Ts for embroi will do. i will let you know about the approx cost.

Renegade said:
Well first I'll have to go and check out the base T quality. Then see some samples in different embossing techniques (embroi, rubber, etc). Then talk about the pricing. Personally I would like it to be good enough to be worn out. Not the road side stuff otherwise there is no point to it. Also the pricing has to be reasonable as compared to the stuff we get, in say 'westside'.

So the design and price part comes later. Like I said just wanted to get a ballpark figure.

@nvidiabeast - what if those 100+ T are in different size lots. Like 40 for L, 40for XL and 25 for XXL, does that still make it past the 100+ rider or do they have to be in same size.
Also find out, if you can, and PM me the cost involved.

dude i can hook u up with some Tshirt printers pm me if interested

Hello, any updates? I would suggest anyone who knows about t-shirt printing to enquire about the costs, and either post here or PM a mod. Then we could go for the cheapest deal.

Do you realise how cool it would be to go to lammy road wearing a tee that says "Techenclave Elite User". No need to haggle with the dealers :eek:hyeah: Almost all of them know about TE anyways :D

zhopudey said:
Do you realise how cool it would be to go to lammy road wearing a tee that says "Techenclave Elite User". No need to haggle with the dealers :eek:hyeah: Almost all of them know about TE anyways :D
and how ghey it would be for a bunch of us to go wearing them together :p

v1gnesh said:
how one gets the t-shirt n payment n all .. :S
sorry for my noob queries sir :ashamed:

well we havent yet finalized anything yet so please do hold on till we make an announcement

Me too interested in TE Tshirts . :) May be a M size for me .

I guess white or light grey one's with a collar wud look smart n decent :)

When is this gonna finalize ? MOD plz finish this off ASAP :)

Back