FS: Photography Yi Action Camera+Waterproof case + 2 Extra Battery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your user name and this item for sale has me somewhat intrigued. Any chance of you being into paragliding?

Yes. I am a certified paraglider but done till P3 . Waiting for my own wings to go further than P3.
Where do you fly? If you ever come to Bir-Billing, ping me as I live nearby. Another TE member @booo is an accomplished pilot and comes to Bir whenever he can all the way from US.

BTW, not to rain on your parade or anything but most Indian flying schools and their certifications are complete shit. Most schools only care about the money over here and just give certificates like anything. The real world is very different, from what I have seen around me.

Where do you fly? If you ever come to Bir-Billing, ping me as I live nearby. Another TE member @booo is an accomplished pilot and comes to Bir whenever he can all the way from US.

BTW, not to rain on your parade or anything but most Indian flying schools and their certifications are complete shit. Most schools only care about the money over here and just give certificates like anything. The real world is very different, from what I have seen around me.
PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back