Your Favourite Dell product !!

TheTechShopGuy said:
How do I CROSS my words, please do elaborate :S :bleh: ??

Your promise "Specific enquiries will get specific quotes which will then be shared with everyone here"

but you PM quote to members. By "shared with everyone" do you mean every members requires to PM you & your inbox flooded with such mails :S

Emperor said:
Your promise "Specific enquiries will get specific quotes which will then be shared with everyone here"

but you PM quote to members. By "shared with everyone" do you mean every members requires to PM you & your inbox flooded with such mails :S

As soon as I get any specific quotes, I will surely post them here. However, it takes a little while to bargain and get the best quote. I dont want to post a price and then revise it again after a day, hence the delay.

Also, I have not PM'ed a quote to anyone for a Studio Laptop as yet, and that was the post you referred to :) .

TheTechShopGuy said:
As soon as I get any specific quotes, I will surely post them here. However, it takes a little while to bargain and get the best quote. I dont want to post a price and then revise it again after a day, hence the delay.

Also, I have not PM'ed a quote to anyone for a Studio Laptop as yet, and that was the post you referred to :) .

How about bargaining for running models for LCD which are always in demand....
Like for 19" & 22" models.... :cool2:

He gave me a quote of 14k+shipping for the 2209WA !

How is that ??

Much better than 19k surely. Now it is just within my range it seems. Maybe the extra 4k ( above the Full-HD LCDs) might just be worth the e-IPS even though its not Full-HD.

Back