Your Favourite Dell product !!

Hi,

If this is the 2209WA 22" eIPS panel for 13K I would be interested too.

Please confirm if this is indeed the 22" eIPS and not some other model? And also the availability of the same.

TheTechShopGuy said:
As soon as I get any specific quotes, I will surely post them here. However, it takes a little while to bargain and get the best quote. I dont want to post a price and then revise it again after a day, hence the delay.

Also, I have not PM'ed a quote to anyone for a Studio Laptop as yet, and that was the post you referred to :) .

OK, I can understand your concern to give FINAL & LEAST price.. nice thing :)

But you are PMing quotes for LCD's ;)

Do post LCD 19" & 22" price.

YGPM :)

Thanks Mate, I hope you will get good price and 100% confirmation. BTW i checked with Dell India rep yesterday and he told me that 2209WA is still not available with Dell India :(

TheTechShopGuy said:
All you 2209WA Fanatics... Please hold on till today evening, will get you the price !!!

Nice to finally hear from you techshopguy :)

Please do let us know the price of this 2209WA 22" eIPS panel LCD by EOD today. Need to get one ASAP if the price is reasonable.

vishals said:
Thanks Mate, I hope you will get good price and 100% confirmation. BTW i checked with Dell India rep yesterday and he told me that 2209WA is still not available with Dell India :(

dell reps are n00bs
one of them even told me the same thing
they dont know anything
its available

Well buddy, Dell does sales directly, They are there for selling products, why would they say it's not yet with dell india, Don't they wanna sell this thing?

Didn't Amarbir quote the same reason for not being able to give prices of this LCD in his thread.
MohitPreet said:
dell reps are n00bs
one of them even told me the same thing
they dont know anything
its available

Okay, I am in for 1 at this price. Few questions, posting here instead of PM for the benefit of all:

1. What are the shipping charges?

2. What are delivery timelines?

3. Bill will be provided against our name?

4. What are payment terms? Are you open to half payment upfront and half on delivery?

Thanks

Back