Your Favourite Dell product !!

Hey does anybody know which would be the preferable delivery option (good but not very costly either) for LCD monitors?
The choices we have are,
  1. DTDC Air Parcel (Non-Document) - Fastest Delivery
  2. BlueDart Surface
  3. Gati Surface
  4. DTDC/Professional couriers
  5. BlueDart Surface (Insured in transit)
  6. Gati Surface (Insured in transit)

TheTechShopGuy said:
Thanks buddy :cool2: .

Please goto techshop.in/dell and give us the required information as explained in the Main post in this thread.

Please try to give as many details as possible :) .
done. :)

that config i gave you may be pretty std for everyone... you can possibly put it up here too.

Some General Queries Answered for the 2209WA:
1. A TechShop.in Tax Invoice in the Buyers name will accompany the shipment as is normal for ALL TechShop Orders. This DOES NOT affect your warranty cover, which you may claim DIRECTLY from Dell.
2. Regarding the model number, I have attached the PDF file sent by Dell to us in the main thread. Please go through it carefully.
3. The price of 13900/- + Shipping for the Dell 2209WA will be valid for PAYMENTS CONFIRMED BEFORE 31st MARCH ONLY.

The main thread has also been updated with this information :) .

The price of 13900/- + Shipping for the Dell 2209WA will be valid for PAYMENTS CONFIRMED BEFORE 31st MARCH ONLY.

Publicize it more. You should get lot of buyers , its a very good price. And ya I remember what I told when people bought for 19~20k and no one belived me :(

Me seriously interested in this @ 14050 (including shipping for Mumbai). But somehow there is a voice at the back of my head asking me to look at the catch here. How can this monitor be so cheap as compared to the other threads which were selling it at 19-20K !!

Please someone convince me about this monitor. @TheTechShopGuy - how are you getting it so cheap? Do you have any inside contacts or are these refurbished or do you have some coupons? Also, would you help us getting replacements for any defective monitor (dead/stuck pixels)?

Kneo said:
Me seriously interested in this @ 14050 (including shipping for Mumbai). But somehow there is a voice at the back of my head asking me to look at the catch here. How can this monitor be so cheap as compared to the other threads which were selling it at 19-20K !!

Please someone convince me about this monitor. @TheTechShopGuy - how are you getting it so cheap? Do you have any inside contacts or are these refurbished or do you have some coupons? Also, would you help us getting replacements for any defective monitor (dead/stuck pixels)?

Same here :)

Actually, the same monitor has been selling for like 200-220 usd in the states. Like supra had posted elsewhere.. the initial selling price here in India for htis monitor was quiet inflated

the initial selling price here in India for htis monitor was quiet inflated

I have even the PMs stored what the GO starters had sent/flamed me :p

It was all Blah Blah....wont be below 20k....blah blah

Well as of price why its lower is because earlier when the GOs started the LCDs were directly ordered from Dell Singapore, hence the overheard. Its still not offcially released into official retail channel by Dell or via web/phone orders. The web price of the product will be around this only with taxes etc.

I am sure that if the title of this thread is changed to '2209WA at 14K' or a separate thread is created for just the Dell - there would be a lot of buyers. Members just don't know about this price at all.

Since Dell India is not selling it yet, One can assume that it's not available with them. Now, the natural question is from where is techshopguy getting them? Overseas supplies will have overheads but price suggests otherwise.

@thetechshopguy, If possible for you, Can you throw some light here?

Back