Your Favourite Dell product !!

^Adapting non-native resolution inputs to display on the screen's native 1680*1050. Not a big deal, as graphics cards now have decent scalers. No issues on mine, using scaling on my 8800GT.

TechHead said:
^Adapting non-native resolution inputs to display on the screen's native 1680*1050. Not a big deal, as graphics cards now have decent scalers. No issues on mine, using scaling on my 8800GT.

yes but people(boot camp) who are buying it to be as a substitute for tv,well they need a tv tuner like avermedia dvi box9 ,which have all the image processing goodies that u generally miss in monitors.

adder said:
yes but people(boot camp) who are buying it to be as a substitute for tv,well they need a tv tuner like avermedia dvi box9 ,which have all the image processing goodies that u generally miss in monitors.

Yup, but forgoing the TV tuner is not an option in this case right (or is it)?

TechHead said:
^OT, but do you post at Bharat-Rakshak? Recognise your posting style.

well if its me u are referring to,well yes i do post in BHARAT-Rakshak but only sometimes if there is a major news or event,i joined there just before the recent bangalore airshow.

Boot_Comp said:
Yup, but forgoing the TV tuner is not an option in this case right (or is it)?

well if u want to watch regular cable tv or dth etc then u will need a good tv tuner like aver media DVI9.

adder said:
well if its me u are referring to,well yes i do post in BHARAT-Rakshak but only sometimes if there is a major news or event,i joined there just before the recent bangalore airshow.

Ah. One hint though.. the admins there don't like people posting under non-human sounding names, so you might want to PM a mod and ask them to change your name to a more human-sounding one ;)

I post as BhairavP there.. have been a member for 4-5 years now.

Made the payment - confirmed the order - now starts the agonizing wait.

Hey - TechShopGuy, can you share your IM (MSN/Yahoo/Gtalk) over PM? It would be easier and quicker to get updates via IM for payment receipt confirmation and delivery date updates. You can do this only for confirmed buyers.

All you guys waiting for Order Updates from Dell, Please HOLD ON, Dell is responding very slowly citing year-end as the reason.

People who have transferred money and are awaiting confirmation, please avoid PM'ing me and asking for duplicate confirmations, we get confirmed updates from our banks twice a day, your order will be updated and you will get an email as well.

A lot of guys are asking these questions (related to the Dell 2209WA) so here are the answers for everybody:
  1. You can do a Bank Transfer from ANY bank account of yours into our ICICI/Axis Bank Account.
  2. You can deposit a Cheque/Pay Order into our ICICI bank account. The Cheque/Pay Order must favour "Polytela e-Commerce Pvt. Ltd." as mentioned here: TechShop.in
  3. If you feel your transfer/deposit may not reflect in our account by the 31st, please email us the transaction record/deposit slip so that we have some confirmation of payment.

TheTechShopGuy said:
All you guys waiting for Order Updates from Dell, Please HOLD ON, Dell is responding very slowly citing year-end as the reason.

People who have transferred money and are awaiting confirmation, please avoid PM'ing me and asking for duplicate confirmations, we get confirmed updates from our banks twice a day, your order will be updated and you will get an email as well.

@TechShop: Let us know of any updates from DELL for the 2209WA? (as this is a limited time offer was expecting the LCD monitor right away).

Update for Dell 2209WA Orders:

1. mjumrani, var89, Boot_Comp: Payment received ; Order Placed with Dell.
  2. krazypop, mohitkumar, Sheva, deepakgm, kneo, Rahul, chic_magnet, iAUDJ: Payment received ; Order will be placed today.

We did not receive the PO confirmation from Dell yesterday. Expecting to receive it today, will also deposit the money in the Dell account today. Dell will confirm the order ONLY once our money is confirmed with them so PLEASE wait for your confirmations guys.

Deal Closes today.

For Payments confirmed today, orders will be placed tommorrow.

Thanks for the update - Regular updates (at least twice a day even if there is no change in status) would be extremely appreciated. It just gives us a bit of confidence to see that our dealer is on top of things.

More psychological than anything else i guess.

Hi

I was in the process of making the payment n coupen code stopped working.....and now the deal is closed, I was thinking today is last day ..

could u please accept my payment?..

Back