Audio Your first headphones

Frontech Headhpones (250 rs) with mic -> Sennheiser HD202 (my friend had taken it for late night lan gaming when he went home his mom threw it so hard to the ground dey broke :D) -> Sennheiser eh-150 -> Audio Technica AD-700

15 ruppes local earphones 9 years ago.

whose wires can be cut using nails. :D

regarding headphones, had bought intex one for 150 bugs

dad's Piezo cans ( they were branded 'piezo'. they were regular dynamic drivers :p )
Iball vibrance i850MV
Philips HP 805
Sony MDR XD 200

If by headphones, one means something which stays on ear and does not go in (be it normal earphones or in-ear) then my first will be Kingfisher red colour headphones that i took back from my Kingfisher flight few years back.....Oh this isn't the Anti-showoff thread :p

raksrules said:
If by headphones, one means something which stays on ear and does not go in (be it normal earphones or in-ear) then my first will be Kingfisher red colour headphones that i took back from my Kingfisher flight few years back.....Oh this isn't the Anti-showoff thread :p

That's the beauty of the Anti-Showoff thread isn't it ;). Brings out your "dark" (ahem-"cheap") side :D

I haven't a clue which were my first headphones since i used to use them 20 years back. :ashamed:

But the first headphones I remember was the Grado SR60s. I remember somehow loving them though I knew nothing about sound. Used them for 3 years before I carelessly broke them. :(

Lets see.. I used to use iPod earphones in 2005 for everything.. And then I bought some cheapass Sonic circumaural headphone, then the Creative HS600 (painful) , and for sometime I used Sony MDR-NC6s ( painful ),then I bought my HD555s in 2008 and I just added the JVC RX700s to my audio setup. Although I have packed up my HD555s to ensure that I burn in my RX700s.

greenhorn said:
not really. the XD 200 doesnt have a volume control, and the diff between it and the XD100s is huge,
the xd's have changed alot since when i got em, im talkin 99/2000 here.. back then the only diff was the 200's had a dedicated volume control.

Used many crap headphones. Then got the Alessandro MS1 > Audio Technica W5000 Raffinato and AD-700 now.

Some el cheapo headphone i got as a gift which got busted in less than 3 months then shifted to earphones ,IEM's for a long time.

IIRC got Philips SHP2000 when all of us were looting ebay through coupons then Philips SHP-9000 and finally the D2000( modded).Now gave up headphones for good coz i am much happy with TF10's.

Will be ditching TF10's soon and moving to full fledged speakers.Have auditioned Rokit's locally and fell in love with them .Some one please gift me Rokit 6 ;)

Back