Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Re: Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Aman27deep said:
Just beat Dead Space 1 on PC, great game, but didn't scare me at all.

8.5/10
Neat! :D

Now watch Aftermath and go to the next game. :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Completed DS: Extraction. Striking that off the list. :D

PC

[strike]Shank - co-op campaign[/strike]

[strike]NFS: Hot Pursuit - Racer campaign, Cop campaign[/strike]

[strike]Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions[/strike]

[strike]James Bond 007: Blood Stone[/strike]

[strike]Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light - co-op campaign[/strike]

Deathspank

[strike]Red Faction: Guerilla[/strike]

[strike]Red Faction: Guerilla DLC[/strike]

[strike]Dead Space 2[/strike]

PS3

[strike]Castlevania: Lords of Shadows[/strike]

[strike]Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood[/strike]

[strike]Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2[/strike]

[strike]Vanquish[/strike]

[strike]Red Dead Redemption[/strike]

[strike]SAW: The Video Game[/strike]

Mini Ninjas - W.I.P.

[strike]Dead Space: Extraction[/strike]

SAW II: Flesh & Blood

Red Dead Redemption DLC - Undead Nightmare

[strike]Little Big Planet[/strike]

Little Big Planet 2

Demon's Souls

[strike]Siren: Blood Curse[/strike]

Condemned 2: Bloodshot

Lost Planet 2 - faithfully serving as the mandatory disc inside the BR drive for the PS3. Mostly will ditch it for the PC version later.

Will begin Mini Ninjas now.

Gannu said:
Neat! :D

Now watch Aftermath and go to the next game. :)

Downloading Aftermath as i write, will most probably see it tomorrow, but will only play DS2 in April, need to study loads in Feb now, major exams in March :p

Completed :

PS3

1.Heavy Rain

2.Killzone 2

3.AC:Brotherhood

Backlog:

PS3

1.LBP Series

2.GOW Series

3.Uncharted Series

Please suggest me any other games which I can add to my list....

Resistance series, inFamous, Ninja Gaiden Sigma I & II, Ratchet & Clank series, Heavenly Sword etc. to name a few.

Well, finally completed Mass Effect 2 and its DLCs yesterday. Really amazing game. The final mission was truly epic. Although, the final boss could've been better. The DLCs were surprisingly good. I suppose there is one more DLC coming. Cant wait. :hap2:

pretttt said:
Well, finally completed Mass Effect 2 and its DLCs yesterday. Really amazing game. The final mission was truly epic. Although, the final boss could've been better. The DLCs were surprisingly good. I suppose there is one more DLC coming. Cant wait. :hap2:
I have the DLC's with me but they're not working with my game :'(

Whenever i try to play Overlord and try to land on aite (the planet?) the game freezes :(

Finished Heavy Rain yesterday.
I got a very dubious trophy 'So Close' i.e. all characters come to the warehouse and Fail. :( Got a sad ending. But hey I saved the kid.

Aman27deep said:
I have the DLC's with me but they're not working with my game :'(

Whenever i try to play Overlord and try to land on aite (the planet?) the game freezes :(
That is weird. Since the mission is available to you, it doesnt look like any authentication issue. Maybe some particular file is corrupted. Try downloading the Overlord exe from some other source and install that. How about the other DLCs, are they working fine?

I hate to admit it, but my DLCs werent exactly legit. The game itself was 100% legit though. :)

pretttt said:
That is weird. Since the mission is available to you, it doesnt look like any authentication issue. Maybe some particular file is corrupted. Try downloading the Overlord exe from some other source and install that. How about the other DLCs, are they working fine?

I hate to admit it, but my DLCs werent exactly legit. The game itself was 100% legit though. :)
After my crying 2 posts above i installed ME2 again, then installed patch, then installed the Overlord DLC, and it is working <3 Will post screenies soon :)

Aman27deep said:
After my crying 2 posts above i installed ME2 again, then installed patch, then installed the Overlord DLC, and it is working <3 Will post screenies soon :)
Great! Enjoy it. I found the ending of Overlord very touching.

pretttt said:
Great! Enjoy it. I found the ending of Overlord very touching.
YES! Just beat it, very good dlc indeed, especially

I feel the Illusive man to be more of a villain than a hero, he is doing all fu*ked up things, i ended up saving that guy and then Shepard put him into a facility. Illusive man doesn't give a sh1t about Aliens.

Will play Shadow Broker DLC tomorrow, BTW did u play the Kasumi DLC? How was it?

Aman27deep said:
YES! Just beat it, very good dlc indeed, especially

I feel the Illusive man to be more of a villain than a hero, he is doing all fu*ked up things, i ended up saving that guy and then Shepard put him into a facility. Illusive man doesn't give a sh1t about Aliens.

Will play Shadow Broker DLC tomorrow, BTW did u play the Kasumi DLC? How was it?

Agree with that. TIM is an asshole. I hope we get to kill him in the next game :p

Shadow Broker is excellent. Do read the Dossiers at the end of the mission. Very entertaining :)
Kasumi is also decent. Its very unlike other missions. Very James Bond like.

pretttt said:
Agree with that. TIM is an asshole. I hope we get to kill him in the next game :p

Shadow Broker is excellent. Do read the Dossiers at the end of the mission. Very entertaining :)

Kasumi is also decent. Its very unlike other missions. Very James Bond like.
Nice! Will beat those 2 tomorrow or the day after, Just beat the Zaeed one 2 hours back and even that was fun, damn i love mass effect too much <3

The Shadow Brokers DLC was the best one. After a lot of recommendations from the fellow gamers here, I tried it and was awesome. :)

Gannu said:
The Shadow Brokers DLC was the best one. After a lot of recommendations from the fellow gamers here, I tried it and was awesome. :)
I have it but i'm sourcing "Kasumi" dlc atm, you should always play the best last :p

Spiderman Shattered Dimensions 12 percent complete :) , Play CS daily guess never ever wil be complete enuf to 2 knw and do evrything in that game if i had i wld be playing WCG :D ..

Some recently completed games are

COD black ops

Crysis 2

sukant said:
Spiderman Shattered Dimensions 12 percent complete :) , Play CS daily guess never ever wil be complete enuf to 2 knw and do evrything in that game if i had i wld be playing WCG :D ..

Some recently completed games are

COD black ops

Crysis 2
You mean Crysis : Warhead ? :p

My backlog:

KOTOR

Olivion

Darksiders

The Witcher

The last battle in Dragon Age

Dragon Age : Awakening

:ashamed: