Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Since mid-December, finished following;

On PS4 Pro
1. Yakuza 6: it was a good end to Kiryu-saga
2. The Order 1886: I really wish this game gets a sequel; doesn’t seem to happen though.
3. Shadow of The Colossus: simple and interesting title

On PC
Sleeping Dogs: Felt somewhat inspired from Yakuza. Also was kinda special playing this situated in Hong Kong.

On Xbox Series X
1. Forza Horizon 5 - amazing game, great visuals and game play
2. Control - different concept, bit heavy/dark for my taste
3. Halo Reach - nice start to series (story-wise)
4. Halo CE - better gun fire mechanism but few stages were repetitive and closed environment was bit boring
5. Halo 2 CE - (should be able to complete today) much improved from Halo CE. Everything is better. In both Halo CE and Halo 2 CE, I miss sprinting option from Reach.

In between, I tried Psychonauts 2 as well; but it dint click for me so left it. Also tried bit of Forza Horizon 4, but after playing 5, it dint feel fluid - may he will try after completing Halo series.

Also a point to add, it takes me roughly similar time to complete games as mentioned on ‘HowLongToBeat’ !

Re-Started Witcher 3 Wild Hunt
I just started playing for the first time (medium difficulty).
I'm a bit concerned about how often I seem to die and the potions and oils mechanic seems way too complicated.
I played that Mordor series previously and didn't have any of these issues even on higher difficulties.

Wondering if you have any suggestions?

I just started playing for the first time (medium difficulty).
I'm a bit concerned about how often I seem to die and the potions and oils mechanic seems way too complicated.
I played that Mordor series previously and didn't have any of these issues even on higher difficulties.

Wondering if you have any suggestions?
Quen is your friend, there is an exploding version too I think.
Matching colors of the mutagens and skills on skill tree is a good boost.
I hear that Whirl-Rend is a thing in Witcher 3 too, I play that in Dablo3.
Thunderbolt and Swallow too!

I had a tougher time on Shadow of Mordor's fixed difficulty as one of the captains killed me a few times and got 20'd. Then I grinded XP, skills and looked at strat for that melee immune captain.

Just completed ace combat 7 ,final mission was really interesting i bet its worth to play,
Mh rise playing too with 100+ hours of gp,
Suggest me playing next tx
Im a pc guy and ps5 in on standby.

Attachments

• IMG20220407225400.jpg
    IMG20220407225400.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 105
Playing Xenoblade chronicles 2 on the switch. With some Super mario odyssey on the side. Also on 2nd house playthru of Fire emblem 3 houses(honestly i didn think I'd replay this game. It's so good).
Other switch backlogs

-Luigi' mansion 3
-axiom verge
-mario rabbids kingdom battle

Constantly travelling right now. The switch has been a life saver.
Have Elden rings and Halo infinite to finish up back home on my series X.
Also taking a break from my other day job called Destiny 2:laughing:

Playing Xenoblade chronicles 2 on the switch. With some Super mario odyssey on the side. Also on 2nd house playthru of Fire emblem 3 houses(honestly i didn think I'd replay this game. It's so good).
Other switch backlogs

-Luigi' mansion 3
-axiom verge
-mario rabbids kingdom battle

Constantly travelling right now. The switch has been a life saver.
Have Elden rings and Halo infinite to finish up back home on my series X.
Also taking a break from my other day job called Destiny 2:laughing:
Wow you really get in to play, my switch is lying since 2 years with more than 20 games but i was only able to play legend of zelda links awakening 3 hours.

Picked up Sniper Elite 5. The campaign moves to France and enjoying it.

4hrs into the game and have yet to finish half of level 1. Love the slow-paced progress that allows you to set your own strategy to approach each map your way.

Completed Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments yesterday which was free on Epic a couple of years back I think. Turned out to be much better than expected.

Presently, started playing the original 1997 Blade Runner (not the messed-up enhanced edition) on my Android tablet with ScrummVM.

Completed Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments yesterday which was free on Epic a couple of years back I think. Turned out to be much better than expected.

Presently, started playing the original 1997 Blade Runner (not the messed-up enhanced edition) on my Android tablet with ScrummVM.
Loved Sherlock Holmes. Currently playing Devils daughter.

On PS4 Pro
1. Yakuza 6: it was a good end to Kiryu-saga
2. The Order 1886: I really wish this game gets a sequel; doesn’t seem to happen though.
3. Shadow of The Colossus: simple and interesting title

On PC
Sleeping Dogs: Felt somewhat inspired from Yakuza. Also was kinda special playing this situated in Hong Kong.

On Xbox Series X
1. Forza Horizon 5 - amazing game, great visuals and game play
2. Control - different concept, bit heavy/dark for my taste
3. Halo Reach - nice start to series (story-wise)
4. Halo CE - better gun fire mechanism but few stages were repetitive and closed environment was bit boring
5. Halo 2 CE - (should be able to complete today) much improved from Halo CE. Everything is better. In both Halo CE and Halo 2 CE, I miss sprinting option from Reach.

In between, I tried Psychonauts 2 as well; but it dint click for me so left it. Also tried bit of Forza Horizon 4, but after playing 5, it dint feel fluid - may he will try after completing Halo series.

Also a point to add, it takes me roughly similar time to complete games as mentioned on ‘HowLongToBeat’ !

Since then, I have completed
- Halo 3, 3 ODST, 4
- Infamous Second Son
- Infamous First Light

Infamous games were really good with how much they could utilise the hardware !

Back to gaming after 4 months... started STRAY and it's such an unique experience. Don't think I have played as a cool Cat in any video game so far, loving the game.

have started filling up the backlog, got my a$$ PS5 and recently bought the lg c2 48", boy, TLOU2 looks awesome! completed RDR2, tried a few games, SoTC, Miles Morales, Control, GoTG, UC(1,2,3,4), yet to boot Ghost of Tsushima......omg, gaming day's have been amped up!

Back