Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

- Finished HZD. Well, mostly finished. Have the Fireclaw side quest and some Hunting Trials left. I hate Scorchers (also Longlegs to an extent)! But I had a tough time with that Behemoth in the arena too.
- Started BioShock but kinda rage quit after not being able to kill Big Daddy (and also depleted my resources?!). Will get to this later.
- Moved on to Batman Arkham Asylum, so will do this series next
- Also started Little Nightmares
The first time I saw a Thunderjaw I ran away like a b**ch
Holds true. This is how killed the big ones like Fireclaws. Shoot from far and run away like a sissy. Repeat.

Last edited:
Finished FC5 for the second time lol.

Started WatchDogs 2. Very interesting game, comes from the same studio as FC franchisee with very different mechanics. Totally hates Co-op play on some of the online missions. The other player just ruins everything.

Finished Judgement on the PS5 . Solid game, the world area is small but populated very well. If you like over the top action and slightly cringe comedy then try Judgement.

I wanted to play Vice City next but after its big fiasco of a launch. I will wait for the fixed version to appear on the High Seas first and try it out before buying.

For now started on Spiderman + Miles Morales on PS5.

Finished watch dogs 2. Took about 35hrs. Enjoyed the game throughout the story that revolves around hackers going against surveillance state. Levels are unique, map of San Francisco might be small but plenty of stuff to explore. Overall a good 8/10. Only complaint was occasional crashes.

Picked up Far Cry New Dawn after price drop.

Finally finished with Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition purchased during the summer sale. Probably will pick up Yakuza 6 now to close the original story arc with Kazuma and start with Forza Horizon 5 on the side.

Playing these games right now
Forza Horizon 5 - Absolutely addicting game
Red Dead Redemption 2 - Visuals are top grade, attention to detail is really good like Rockstar does always
Cyberpunk 2077 - Good game, doesn't compare with Witcher 3 but still good experience on PC
Vampyr - I like how you have to manage patients
XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Really good game, hard to stop playing sometimes
Yakuza 5 - Not really enjoying this one but made it this far in the series so continuing it. Hopefully 6 will be good.

Excited to start Halo Infinite single player next week

Finished Farcry 6 on PC. Overall, its a solid Far Cry game. Loved playing it.
1643557274827.png

Moving on to Final Fantasy VII Remake on PS5.

Finished gow on pc yesterday and far cry 6 today next in line Dying light 2.
I started playing hollow knight before dying light 2 stay human and Damn it's just amazing. Combat is great, world feels grim and dark, art style is just phenomenal and man these boss fights so good. Loving it.

Last edited:
Finished Dying Light 2. Took 84 hrs, there are still a lot more side quests in the game. I had to finish the main story today as Horizon Forbidden West is releasing tomorrow .

Just finished playing Kena , honestly it was a bit difficult which I was really not expecting considering the overall aesthetic of the game. Really enjoyed it though, took me roughly 16 hours but it was totally worth it.

now Half Life Alyx
Have fun, but seriously everything else in VR will feel like a downgrade moving forward.

Back