Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Looks awesome, man. I have wanted to play GOT and other sony's exclusives on the new consoles for a long time, but so far ps5 remains out of my reach. Mind sharing how you managed to get a PS5?
Bought it from Flipkart. Got the digital version. I know how you feel man, but keep on trying. This depends mostly on luck, I used the Flashkart edge extension to get mine. I hope you get yours soon mate.

Also be careful if you are using the Amazon extension that has been floating around, it looks fishy.

I haven't played many games but here are the ones I've completed.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Control
Metro Exodus
Metro Redux
GTA: Vice city
GTA: San Andreas
GTA 4
GTA 5
Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3
DOOM Eternal
Far Cry 5
Far Cry: Primal

Just a small list not much. :p
Also recommend me games that I should try out.

Platform- XBOX Series S
Recently completed- Red Dead Redemption 2
Currently playing-
Star Wars Fallen Order​
Ghost Recon- Breakpoint​
The Division 2​
Quantum Break​
Hellblade- Senua's Sacrifice​
Waiting for sale to buy AC-Valhalla, Cyberpunk 2077 and GTA V. Have played GTA V a couple of times on PC but console provides better PQ and FR than my 7 year old laptop.​

Almost finished Playdead’s Inside. Would highly recommend if you like puzzle games.
I finished Inside last night. Was getting weird toward the end but it was good nonetheless!

Platform- XBOX Series S
Currently playing-
... Hellblade- Senua's Sacrifice​
Started playing it on PC. Being a no0b, I'm getting pretty good at dying.
Edit: Finished Senua's Sacrifice [emoji14]

Last edited:
I haven't played many games but here are the ones I've completed.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Control
Metro Exodus
Metro Redux
GTA: Vice city
GTA: San Andreas
GTA 4
GTA 5
Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3
DOOM Eternal
Far Cry 5
Far Cry: Primal

Just a small list not much. :p
Also recommend me games that I should try out.
Try out Ghost Recon Wildlands. If you liked stealthily taking out outposts in Far Cry then this one is a great choice.

Do not buy Ghost Recon Breakpoint though. I got bored midway and quit.

Finished the Ghost Of Tsushima Iki Island . Absolute must play for PS5 owners. The total gameplay is around 12 hrs I think.

Will start Dying Light's expansion "The Following" on PC today evening.

Some Screenshots for Ghost of Tsushima attached :)

Attachments

• Ghost of Tsushima_20210828125736.jpg
    Ghost of Tsushima_20210828125736.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 122
  • Ghost of Tsushima_20210828133709.jpg
    Ghost of Tsushima_20210828133709.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Finally getting to HZD.

HorizonZeroDawn_2021_08_30_17_19_14_583.jpg

Really liked Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice by the way, it was a nice experience! Being a Norse-themed game made it all the better for me. The design, art, music, and environment was really good. I'm a sucker for Nordic music and should've gotten the bundle with OST in the first place; maybe during the next sale.
There's just something about these female protagonists that I like, following this up with HZD seems apt.

Last edited:
Haven't really played a whole lot of games in recent times so I'm not the best person to give a comparative opinion. I liked having that constant binaural audio which complemented atmosphere well. I wonder how it is in VR, must be good.
Action and combat is not this game's focus (though I did like the parry effect very much) so probably not ideal for those expecting that. I would say try playing it for an hour or two before giving up, 10 mins is too short.

The 3-month Game Pass trials at 59 bucks totally mess up the backlog. Just finished Yakuza 1-5 with the latest trial having completed Y0 on Steam previously. That is 7 months of GP now over past 12 months at 118 bucks on the same account and I still have another 1-month trial to go.

Meanwhile my Steam, Epic, Origin, UPlay library just crossed 700 and I have even more games on GOG, Itch.io, Humble Bundle and Indiegala, most of which is in backlog. Life's too short. Guess will start with Outer Wilds and Metro Exodus that I purchased in this summer's steam sale.

Kicked off with No Man's Sky I bought this game back in 2018 and never bothered playing due to frequent crashes. Back then the game was all hype, received massive backlash and bullying to an extent the game devs would have given up. But they didn't, fixed it ground up and kept updating even now. Hats off to their efforts.

Kicked off with No Man's Sky I bought this game back in 2018 and never bothered playing due to frequent crashes. Back then the game was all hype, received massive backlash and bullying to an extent the game devs would have given up. But they didn't, fixed it ground up and kept updating even now. Hats off to their efforts.
I was kinda interested in that (mainly for the colorful planets, space and stuff) but was hesitating since reviews weren't great. Would like to hear how it is later.

I was kinda interested in that (mainly for the colorful planets, space and stuff) but was hesitating since reviews weren't great. Would like to hear how it is later.

I have spent about 4hrs so far and I quiet liked the game play. It’s more of a relaxed and slow unlike other FPS games. You run around gather resources and put them together or solve problems. If you are into fast paced run n gun with a story line. I wouldn’t recommend this.

I have spent about 4hrs so far and I quiet liked the game play. It’s more of a relaxed and slow unlike other FPS games. You run around gather resources and put them together or solve problems. If you are into fast paced run n gun with a story line. I wouldn’t recommend this.
Will give this a try when its price falls further. Do like some relaxed exploring with nice visuals - like HZD but more chill, as long as the visuals are not a downer when compared to HZD. Seems like Death Stranding is also something I might like; during the next sale then.

Played Dying Light for a couple of hours last week and dropped it.

Started Days Gone last week and finished it yesterday, hated it at the beginning. The game gets really, really good after like 1hr into the Main story. I would recommend playing this on PC. Loved the game.

Going to start playing Judgement today.

Back