Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Finished Stray, short gameplay and I have no words to describe it.

GOTY for me and it was their first release, looking forward to what those guys at B12 come up with in the future.

Started God of War I HD Remastered (On PC with RPCS3 Emulator).

GOW 1 & 2 will always remain the best ones for me, the new ones even though they're good just lack the thing that made the predecessors special.

Playing Okami on PCSX2.
Just the beginning.
You play as a Devine doggo and are tasked with protecting a village.

gsdx_20221123152021.png

GOW 1 & 2 will always remain the best ones for me, the new ones even though they're good just lack the thing that made the predecessors special.

I actually played GoW 1 a very long time ago and had to leave it then because my thumb started getting all angry, swollen and painful due to the constant button mashing. I generally avoid all Hack & Slash titles for this reason. Never played another GoW game again.

What with all the craze with Ragnarok recently I have gotten all brave and picked it up again, telling myself I'll give the saga another shot. Problem is my thumb is starting to become a little painful so I don't really know how far I'll be able to go into the game before I just might have to call it a day. We shall see...

Please suggest some games like Far Cry Primal or good driving games like old NFS Most Wanted..
My new config:

CPU: intel Core i5 12400F
Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming B660M Plus Wifi d4
32 GB DDR4 Ram - 3200 mhz
AMD Radeon RX 6600 GDDR6 - 8 GB
WD Blue SSD 500 GB

Thanks, What version of Counter Strike can i play and where to get clean version from ?
I am planning to play CS (if Mumbai servers in suburbs available, this shall be great, dont mind paying a monthly fee for same)
Kindly also help here.

Thanks, What version of Counter Strike can i play and where to get clean version from ?
I am planning to play CS (if Mumbai servers in suburbs available, this shall be great, dont mind paying a monthly fee for same)
Kindly also help here.
Is counter strike dead?
Installed from steam (16.x gb) not much active servers in Mumbai.

Is counter strike dead?
Installed from steam (16.x gb) not much active servers in Mumbai.

Which version are you playing ? ofc 1.6 won't have many players anymore.
Try CS:GO but even though it has a player base left there are other newer free MP games that people have moved on to like Overwatch 2, Valorant, Warzone 2, Apex Legends, etc

Completed Plague Tale Requiem, the game was good, but somehow a bit unsatisfying.

Now looking for new game to start. Mostly leaning towards Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order as it's available on Xbox Game Pass.

Skyrim or Assassin's Creed would be my next choice. Wondering which all Assassin's creed games I should play, there are so many.

Which version are you playing ? ofc 1.6 won't have many players anymore.
Try CS:GO but even though it has a player base left there are other newer free MP games that people have moved on to like Overwatch 2, Valorant, Warzone 2, Apex Legends, etc
Playing cs go.
Are rest of titles available on steam for free?
What should be best way to purchase those?

Logged into my steam account almost after 10+ years..it has lot of games on left side menu (cs variants, half life, deathmatch etc.)

Playing cs go.
Are rest of titles available on steam for free?
What should be best way to purchase those?

Logged into my steam account almost after 10+ years..it has lot of games on left side menu (cs variants, half life, deathmatch etc.)

Some of them are available on Steam, others are free on their own respective clients.

Back