Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

I just got my platinum in Ghost of Tsushima on Lethal difficulty. Cleaning up Iki island DLC before I jump on to Elden Ring, I already started it but the controls in From Soft games always messes up my muscle memory for other games, so cleaning up few games before I start my elden ring journey.

Just started Hogwarts Legacy.
IMG_0292.jpg

Completed God of War(2018) and Uncharted 4.

Gow is definitely one of the greatest games ever made. The makers have made such an commendable effort. 10/10

Didn’t like U4 much. Just completed for the sake of completing. 5/10.

Started Rdr2. I overlooked this game thinking it’s a gta clone or something, but damn, this is on toe to toe with Gow.. really great, so many things to do in open world and not boring like tw3. I may never finish this game.

Recently completed the single player campaign of Star Wars Battlefront 2. The key thing here is that the environs and locales evoke the feeling of the movies, so it is a plus for me.

Currently playing Lego Builder's Journey, nice little game, but it can bring down my 1080Ti to its knees!

Bought 4070ti so doing replay of jedi fallen order, Below is what i will be going through,

Spider man remastered
Dying light 2
spiderman miles morales
gotham knights
Midnight suns
Marvels guardians of galaxy
Fh5
red dead redemption 2
far cry 6
forsaken

Might take a while.

Started RETURNAL.
Its a nice one. Solid TPS , but the micro stutter totally kills the vibe on PC. On a 3070 and playing on medium settings but still the micro stutters are annoying.
On another note - The first boss is tough. Had my A$$ handed over couple of time last night. Yet to defeat First Boss.

Update - Got the new update and apparently using high settings leads to lesser stutters. Weird but it works so can't complain.

But the game is tough. I have been stuck on the second boss level. It's a chore to go through so many enemies to actually reach the boss. And then the boss kills me in a few seconds. And it's back to start. :(

Update - Got the new update and apparently using high settings leads to lesser stutters. Weird but it works so can't complain.

But the game is tough. I have been stuck on the second boss level. It's a chore to go through so many enemies to actually reach the boss. And then the boss kills me in a few seconds. And it's back to start. :(
I have heard from feedbacks that game is quite tough like dark souls....i might give it a try as well...
Bought 4070ti so doing replay of jedi fallen order, Below is what i will be going through,

Spider man remastered
Dying light 2
spiderman miles morales
gotham knights
Midnight suns
Fh5
red dead redemption 2
far cry 6
forsaken

Might take a while.
For me i did complete jedi fallen order and restarted spiderman remastered, i had left it halfway earlier.

Last edited:
I have heard from feedbacks that game is quite tough like dark souls....i might give it a try as well...
Dark souls was comparatively easier.

Easier in the sense that you have some nearby checkpoints before boss fights and you can start from that checkpoint. But in returnal death sends to back to start of main game. Like absolutely start of the game. And you have to start with level 0 gun. That's a big bummer. And the second boss is again like 40-50 mins away even with shortcuts. Unnecessary grind. It's like they want you to complete the whole game in one sitting.

The toughest game for me was Dark Souls 3. I gave up that game at the final boss. Tried like 30 times and i kept on dying. So finally gave up.

Died couple more times to the second boss. Uninstalled it. I have had it. :mad:

Who the hell designs these games? Okay, I officially don't like any of the games from HOUSEMARQUE Games. :p

Died couple more times to the second boss. Uninstalled it. I have had it. :mad:

Who the hell designs these games? Okay, I officially don't like any of the games from HOUSEMARQUE Games. :p
FB_IMG_1675712225876.jpg

(Meme credits are not my own.)

I'm'm at a point in my life where I don't want to play levels/bosses/missions over and over to beat, story mode is what I play. I had a feeling Returnal would be like this and hence have held off.

Currently playing Spiderman Remastered. Miles Morales is next. Then UC.

Last edited:
View attachment 161162I'm at a point in my life where I don't want to play levels/bosses/missions over and over to beat, story mode is what I play. I had a feeling Returnal would be like this and hence have held off.

Currently playing Spiderman Remastered. Miles Morales is next. Then UC.
I as well do the same...at times if i find a game to be a bit difficult causing stress which is supposed to de stress me i use a trainer to simply enjoy the graphics and feeling of winning it... I did finish all of uncharted a cpl of weeks back...

I as well do the same...at times if i find a game to be a bit difficult causing stress which is supposed to de stress me i use a trainer to simply enjoy the graphics and feeling of winning it... I did finish all of uncharted a cpl of weeks back...

You are absolutely right. Games are supposed to be fun. I have enough stress of life. There was a time when i would have simply slogged on and tried to "GET GUD". But not anymore; there are plenty of other games which i can play and enjoy.

Ps5
Ghost of tshushima
I platinum'd it some time back, great game, I hope you have as much fun playing as I had. One of the few games with excellent game mechanics.

You are absolutely right. Games are supposed to be fun. I have enough stress of life. There was a time when i would have simply slogged on and tried to "GET GUD". But not anymore; there are plenty of other games which i can play and enjoy.
This, why pay for getting extra stress. Games were made for fun and that's all that matters. (Unless you get hooked on a souls game, then my friend you are f*&##d)

Last edited:
Playing through control. Cannot really get into this game. Everything other than effects seem so mediocre. Have slogged through for quite some time now, might give up.

Control - Turns out, i was near the end. Was wasting time with the side missions.
If bored, best to just play the main storyline in this game which is decent - and end missions are better. Also made the mistake of using DLSS Quality at 1080p which was slightly blurry, and there is no option to sharpen.

I think getting better at something is not always stressful but It is rewarding too. For example, when we started driving for the first time we were really bad at it. Driving was a horrible and frightening experience back then. But as we got better, driving turned out to be the best thing ever. Games get really boring and a drag if we don't play them somewhat as devs intended and get better. For example, Doom eternal and Doom are boring, repetitive and a drag if you play these on easy, don't switch weapons and don't use the right weapons for the right demon. The moment you start switching weapons especially in Doom 2016 you become invincible. It is extremely satisfying. Same happens when you start using the correct weapon for every demon in Doom eternal. That doesn't mean that killing same demons again and again on easy difficulty is not fun but It gets boring and unsatisfying very quickly. Exploration games are different though. After a while I started enjoying exploring the world of Assassin's creed origins more than the combat or missions.

So update

Spider man remastered
spiderman miles morales

Dying light 2
gotham knights
Midnight suns
Fh5
red dead redemption 2
far cry 6
forsaken

Started Elden Ring this year still continuing the story. Beat Godrick,Radahn, Rennala so far and entered Leyndell Capital just now. The way I play souls like game is to follow guides and go for a specific build from the start to make myself very OP. Most of my time is spent chasing a specific armor, weapon, talisman or spell. All the major bosses I beat them on first try so far. I watch speed runs and OP build guides and combine strategy to make my character super overpowered.

Bought Hogwarts deluxe edition so had access to it 3days in advance. Was fun and lot easier than Elden ring. Finished it in a week.

Was really into Escape from Tarkov for 3 wipes. But after seeing g0at's video on cheaters I am taking a break from it until something major is fixed. I dont mind a ring 0 anti cheat similar to vanguard. But a super stressful game like tarkov needs proper anticheat. No game beats the difficulty of tarkov IMO.

Back