Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Completed Sniper Elite 5. Easy 9/10. Enjoyed the gameplay, story and mechanics. You have complete control on how you want to play each level.

Now am off to start FC new dawn.

Started with Sleeping Dogs on my PS3. The game still holds up, at least for me. Runs well on the console too. I used to play on my PC equipped with HD 6450. Great game but was never able to finish it. Will finish it now :playful:
Very nice dense city design in contrast to gta, seems more familiar. Story was decent too. Really liked that one.
----------------
I am playing Serious Sam 4, started a bit slow with large empty areas but it's pretty good now. Only couple of levels left. Overall maybe it does not get intense as often as it used to but still is fun. Some of the music is really nice too.

I have started modern warfare 2 on PS4. I know, it's a cliched game and no one gives a shit about COD especially for single player.

But is it me only or the new modern warfare 2 gameplay seems a bit rough on the same edges. Your companion are too agressive and will kill most enemies for you. Lol. I have to the point man and go first to actually kill the enemy or else my companion will definitely rush and kill them, leaving none for me. :p

Visuals are decent. And game runs surprisingly well on the base PS4. The previous COD was shit on base PS4 with plenty of glitches and missing textures.

I have started modern warfare 2 on PS4. I know, it's a cliched game and no one gives a shit about COD especially for single player.

But is it me only or the new modern warfare 2 gameplay seems a bit rough on the same edges. Your companion are too agressive and will kill most enemies for you. Lol. I have to the point man and go first to actually kill the enemy or else my companion will definitely rush and kill them, leaving none for me. :p

Visuals are decent. And game runs surprisingly well on the base PS4. The previous COD was shit on base PS4 with plenty of glitches and missing textures.
Finished modern warfare 2.

This is the first time i have faced a game game crash on a PS4. Like bla bla bla has encountered and needs to close (error code CXXXXXXXX). Was reminded of BSOD of windows. But luckily a restart fixed the issues.

Installed Spiderman : Miles Morales now. The earlier spiderman game was just okay okay. I did not get why it was so hyped. Lets hope that Miles morales is better than that.

Finished modern warfare 2.

This is the first time i have faced a game game crash on a PS4. Like bla bla bla has encountered and needs to close (error code CXXXXXXXX). Was reminded of BSOD of windows. But luckily a restart fixed the issues.

Installed Spiderman : Miles Morales now. The earlier spiderman game was just okay okay. I did not get why it was so hyped. Lets hope that Miles morales is better than that.
i found miles morales a bit enjoyable but a much shorter campaign.

I have started sekiro, I was playing ff x before this but i dropped it midway not because it's bad or anything I was just burned out and feeling supper sluggish to go on with the playthrough. Sekiro has been fun , and while I am not super deep into the title, I have been known about my skill issues. It took me almost 10 tried to beat a mini boss outside the outskirts lol , my unseen aid was also deducted by 15% and I got the old sculptor guy coughing!!!! Anyways I think I have got the hang of the controls for now more updates coming soon !

Update on my sekiro progress: Beat like , 4 other mini bosses, hopped past the snek and by doing so discovered a bug wherein that mfer doesn't leave that area until and unless you , pass through that smallish cave and he'll keep on screaming whilst twisting and turning and then when you get back to that tent he'll then start going for you like a piece of snack anyways I have gone past that area and now I'm getting the hang of this game , it's getting fun.

Miles Morales is horribly short game. Already completed it. :(

Now i am going to play AC : VALHALLA. Waiting for certain guy to do a repack. I hope this time it runs on windows 11. Cause last time I tried , the game simply refused to run on windows 11.

Can other confirm if it works on windows 11 or is it still windows 10 only ? Ubisoft and their weird shit. There was a time when I was big fan on UBISOFT (POP series, splinter cell series etc etc ). Now they have become money grabbing company. And there are way too many AC games and some of them have assassination forced into them. The last true AC game was black flag.

I also did not like that game much. Although I won't score it so low. It's a 7.5 for me.
I played for sometime but couldn't have the patience or interest to continue further..maybe i played 30-40%. Lack of interesting open world stuff and only flying based travel are what irritated me much. Maybe it was great only for consoles.

I played for sometime but couldn't have the patience or interest to continue further..maybe i played 30-40%. Lack of interesting open world stuff and only flying based travel are what irritated me much. Maybe it was great only for consoles.
Fast travel is there, but I guess it opens up a bit later. Can't recall, it's been a while since I played.

Guys can anyone please confirm if AC VALHALLA works with windows 11 (with the latest patch). Don't want to waste 150 GB downloading it only to find that it does not work with windows 11.
And not looking to install windows 10 either for just one game.

Guys can anyone please confirm if AC VALHALLA works with windows 11 (with the latest patch). Don't want to waste 150 GB downloading it only to find that it does not work with windows 11.
And not looking to install windows 10 either for just one game.
Yes AC Valhalla works with Windows 11 latest patch without any problem.

Yes AC Valhalla works with Windows 11 latest patch without any problem.
Thanks Sunil bro :)

Then i can download it. Should be done in a day. I have a measly 40 MBPS connection.
UPDATE : Man the load times on AC Valhalla are simply atrocious!
It took almost 5 mins to launch the game and another couple of minutes to check for ADD-ONs. The SSD is a Samsung 970 evo plus. I can only imagine if we tried to load it through normal HDD. I would have lost patience then. But once loaded it runs very well. Average FPS is 117 on ultra high @1080p on a RTX 3070/32 GB RAM. So no complaints there. And the game size is a monstrous 160GB. Lol.

Last edited:
Back