Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Assassin's Creed III: Liberation HD done with 100% completion.

Next up: The Walking Dead season 2

EDIT: The Walking Dead season 2 complete.

Dead Rising 3 goes in the list.

Last edited:
Haven't posted on this thread for a while now, been busy sinking my teeth into my PS3 backlog list...

Completed the following titles:

Resistance 2
Resistance 3
Dead to Rights: Retribution

Jeez are you serious? That thing is stuck on my backlog for sometime now :p

Took a lot of time to complete, most of the time i spent trying to figure out what part of the quest i missed or what to do next to advance it. Wanted to try a turn based game after i played south park the stick of truth and i have to say it didn't disappoint.

Took a lot of time to complete, most of the time i spent trying to figure out what part of the quest i missed or what to do next to advance it. Wanted to try a turn based game after i played south park the stick of truth and i have to say it didn't disappoint.

Yeah the game is mind blowing but it keeps killing me :p I will finish it though, that is for certain!

Yeah the game is mind blowing but it keeps killing me :p I will finish it though, that is for certain!
Try not to dig graves :p And don't engage enemies which have a much higher level than you, you might think you can handle it but even on lowest difficulty you will have a hard time facing them. Also have one character with high perception unless you like getting killed by traps :D

After a few years break, going back to gaming and happy that I did. The relief I am getting from the work tensions is immense, to say the least.

Finished Infamous 1 just now....thinking to start on Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction form tomorrow.

Back