Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Keep on it, it will only get better and better. This was the 1st RPG game I ever played and I thoroughly loved it, mostly because of the story and the attention to details. I finished it within a month (mostly weekends) which is kind of a record for me considering I take months finishing linear FPS campaigns. I am on my 2nd playthrough, this time trying to complete all side quests.

My personal update to this thread, started Borderlands 2 with a couple of friends in co-op, Man I haven't had this much fun probably since the Bulletstorm :D

Borderlands is amazing fun and a time sink - I've sunk 60+ hours in a lvl 49 Gunzerker

Completed:-

PC:-
NFS Underground
NFS Hot Persuit
NFS World
NFS Run
NFS Most Wanted
Cricket and FIFA can be mentioned.
GTA Trilogy
GTA Vice City (Obviously)
GTA San Andreas

PSP:-
Killzone Liberation
Assassins Creed
NFS Grand Turismo
Burnout revenge
Split Seconds
God Of War 3

Pending:-
Call Of Duty OPS 2
GTA V

Playing two games right now, cities and just cause 3. Both are quite entertaining, but looks like JC3 will get done with once the main story and areas are explored. But cities seems to be a long term bet for me as of now. Very interesting.

Am still to start games like GTA V and FO IV. I am planning to start FO next.

Returning to gaming after a full year... thanks to my crazy work schedule for the greater part of last year. Feels fantastic to get back to one of the strongest love's of my life... video gaming!

Started Wolfenstein - The Old Blood (PC).

Complete firewatch. Decent game. Though the ending is a bit lacklustre. The graphics and sound and voice overs are excellent. The dialogues are written very well. Pushed me to complete the whole game in one sitting. Roughly 5 hours.

Back