Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

I don't know if this counts or not, but have been playing Modern Combat 5 in my iPhone 6s. It's too freaking addicting. Right now at level 107. Took about 4 months to reach here. At 21 level in India for multiplayer, and at level 4200 all over the world in multiplayer.Guys if someone plays here, get in touch!

I don't know if this counts or not, but have been playing Modern Combat 5 in my iPhone 6s. It's too freaking addicting. Right now at level 107. Took about 4 months to reach here. At 21 level in India for multiplayer, and at level 4200 all over the world in multiplayer.Guys if someone plays here, get in touch!

Playing modern strike on mobile

We have this whole subforum for mobile gaming, but very less activity seen there.
https://www.techenclave.com/community/forums/mobile-gaming.132/

Mobile gaming is not 'serious' gaming yet. :D ;)

Started Shadow of Mordor on PC. I benchmarkd on my GTX950 machine, the game looks incredible and I'm getting 60+ fps on 1080p res with high settings.
Now my cousin owns a PS4 copy and I've started wondering which version would be more fun. I'm assuming it won't look as good as the PC version but playing with a controller might be more fun (I'm a PC gamer at heart). Can someone throw some light on this?

The downloadable HD textures make it quite a lot better on PC. Can you connect the PS4 controller to PC, I think Steam added support recently.

Can you connect the PS4 controller to PC, I think Steam added support recently.
Oh ok. Didn't knew about it. I just got the PS4. Not even unpacked yet. Will give this option a try. I guess it'll be through USB cable? I don't have any Bluetooth dongle as such on my PC.

Finished the Mass Effect 3 Trilogy run with all DLCs in preparation of Andromeda.[DOUBLEPOST=1486645934][/DOUBLEPOST]Completed Black Ops 3 campaign. And I thought Ghosts was bad.

Last edited:
Completed Fallout 4. All set for Andromeda. FO4 was decent. Good visuals, crafting, great gunplay, even better with mods. Ok story, forgettable characters, bad narrative design and many many bugs.

Completed Fallout 4. All set for Andromeda. FO4 was decent. Good visuals, crafting, great gunplay, even better with mods. Ok story, forgettable characters, bad narrative design and many many bugs.
First I didnt understand why fallout 4 was panned by OG players. FO4 was my first fallout/RPG and I loved it!

Then I played FO:NV and FO3. I understand now.

First I didnt understand why fallout 4 was panned by OG players. FO4 was my first fallout/RPG and I loved it!

Then I played FO:NV and FO3. I understand now.

Hah. I have 470 hours on New Vegas vanilla. Love it to bits. FO4 is not a bad game as such, but everything that make a great Fallout game is worse. Ironically, everything that are bad in previous Fallout games are a lot better. Gunplay, no floaty movements, crisp visuals (looks quite nice in 4k), crafting. But in order to improve those they dumbed down conversation options, karma, skill points, quest quality, Vaults quality etc. They spent a lot of time on settlement building, which I felt was totally unnecessary. Stumbling upon Vault 11 in F:NV was one of the best random stories I have ever come across in gaming.

Back