Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Started Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (2003). I have played some of this in gaming cafes/zones during my school years but never got around to completing the game.
Nice, I too want to play all of these games again. I saw there were reshade mods etc that make the games look good, do try that as well.

Nice, I too want to play all of these games again. I saw there were reshade mods etc that make the games look good, do try that as well.
Thanks, will check it out!
I got to know there is a remake of this slated for 2026 as well but given the current quality of Ubisoft's releases, getting this for 2$ on GOG was a more smart choice for me.

oh boy, that's some serious nostalgia hit, I 100%'ed it with my father way back in 2005-06i-sh, this and warrior within.

That's awesome!

I haven't played any of them so it would be a new journey for me, though I have 2 more games in my playlist to increase confusion - Horizon Forbidden West and Red Dead Redemption 2
You're gonna be busy dude, cuz you would definitely want to play Ragnarok after GoW

Last edited:
Just watched a video of GoW gameplay and I think its time to double click the icon

Both games are absolute masterpieces. If you've ever played the OG trilogy, seeing the way Kratos has evolved and grown, as a caring father, hits you right in the feels. Emotionally hard-hitting.

Only Kratos (and his reveal) can make grown men cry:

Last edited:
Started playing: Resident Evil 4 Remake

Have spent around 8 hours and currently on Chapter 9.
Loving the game a little extra coz I'm live streaming it on YouTube shorts and getting some views and watch time .

I wanted to relax with a bit of nostalgia so booted into probably the first Match-3 puzzle game I played, Jewel Quest!
No ads, no micro-transactions like the mobile puzzlers; just some pure puzzle goodness with a great soundtrack! <3

Back