Your Picture

hmm... my pic !!!

Saurav_3.gif

Hmm.. Ok OK... I know, Beard :lol: dont laugh !!!

Private Ryan said:
Welcome to TE, Maya Memsaab..;)

OMG! You didn't call me that, did you?! *blinks* Nuh uh- you did! :O ARgh!

Hehe. Kiddin. :)

Shukran for the lil welcome thing hon.

Lazy? Yep- happy realization!

-Maya

Arihant.exe said:
glamour @ TE... ;))...

Which my dear, adds some spice to this already-spiced up place :p You're looking at a "Ugly Betty" before-after shot. (You wish)!

Well, don't mean to get side-tracked here but I don't think she's all that ugly. I believe 'Ugly Betty' is the American version of 'Jassi Jessi Kohi Nahi'. I never knew the latter existed till a friend told me. Excuse the typos (if any).

Right, enough of ranting. I'm supposed to look all hard-to-get and stuff. :bleh:

-Maya

SharekhaN said:
funny enough , before looking at pics .. i just tend to think people by the smiley they use the most :p <- ME

Oh I know what you mean- happens to me all the time. You kinda capture the vibe behind the words and smilies. Weird but fun. I think everyone does that to an extent. 'Xept for the fact that I'm the mistress of the weird club and you ain't coming anywhere and clinching any title close to that ;)

-Maya

Private Ryan said:
Huh...?? It was supposed to be casual welcome from ma' side...why make a mountain out of a molehill....??:S :huh:
What? I was just kidding too! Gonna ask ya' the same question- why make a mountain out of a molehill? ;)

-Maya

Maya said:
What? I was just kidding too! Gonna ask ya' the same question- why make a mountain out of a molehill? ;)

-Maya
@Maya
May your hands be clamped to satans thorny balls and may devils parasites infest your butt :p
me too kidding...:p

now dont make a mountain of a mole hill...hon...:)

I agree, we imagine the looks of a person by the posts they make..n sometimes, it turns out to be a complete surprise package...but its gr8 to finally see the real faces behind all those smileys in the posts...keep this thread going on n on n on....:eek:hyeah:

Back