Your Picture

Here's my latest taken a couple months ago by Kage when he was home for a beer and some rock ;)

dsc00069480pxzw8.jpg

I agree, we imagine the looks of a person by the posts they make..n sometimes, it turns out to be a complete surprise package...but its gr8 to finally see the real faces behind all those smileys in the posts...keep this thread going on n on n on....

there should be a thread for members guessing how they imagine other members look...what say? :)

Kumar said:
there should be a thread for members guessing how they imagine other members look...what say? :)
GR8 idea..only problem is, its really be a task to express what we imagine in words...:p
Afterall, how wud someone describe if he thinks a guy looks like :S, or :rofl: or :buu: or :cartman: or :bandana: or :alucard: or :hippi: or :football: or :jason: ...........:lol:

^ Ahh, the good ol axe. How many frets does that baby have, 2 or 3 extra ?

Btw, has Ibanez stopped the JS30 now and replaced it with something else ?

That's a Jackson, and the JS30 still sells... it's one of the non-USA made guitars that literally pi$$es razor blades when it comes to sound lol... it's got 22-frets which I prefer because it gives you so much more flexibility to play fast on the higher octaves.

Hey guys ;)

Well never really checked this section...

Well here's me :cool2:

PS :- Ipod's not mine , Goggles not mine :tongue:

Khunnas mein :S :bleh:

Hmmph.. Missed this thread :S.. Wth :/.. Lol..

Heres me..

About a month old pic..

Sorry, I had to cut out my gal from the pic :p.

You can always catch me on Facebook, for more pics.. :p..

Back