YouTube premium, Apple music and Mullvad sharing slots available [NO Recruits]

I cannot purchase Apple Music because AFAIK, you can't selectively share subscription with a few family members. I have an active iCloud Storage Plan that I share with my wife. If I were to enable Apple Music and add other people to family, they will get access to iCloud Storage as well. I can disable iCloud Storage sharing with family, but that will mean even my wife won't be able to share the iCloud Storage with me. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.
This is true,
This is why still no Apple Music or Apple One sharing group formed.

To share apple music - the owner of the group need to create new apple id and the other 5 person also agreed to do so.

This is true,
This is why still no Apple Music or Apple One sharing group formed.

To share apple music - the owner of the group need to create new apple id and the other 5 person also agreed to do so.
Yup, seems like its all or nothing with apple one subscription. Can't seem to pick and chose what to share with family.

Also,
Looking for mullvad vpn slot.

I've subscription till Jun 2023 and I can share it for a nominal fee since there's no device limit on SurfShark but I can't PM :( .

Deal for 9 months of SurfShark completed with @AliDawar for ₹500.
Awaiting payment
Deal for 9 months of SurfShark completed with @AliDawar for ₹500.
Awaiting payment
Parents done and subscription has been shared
Yup, seems like its all or nothing with apple one subscription. Can't seem to pick and chose what to share with family.
This’s not true, you can choose to share or not share the storage.

1664079165030.png

Last edited:
apple music slot anyone ?
I do have 3 slots of apple music available. However, please note that they ask the organizer to enter the new members id and password when adding to family. Don't know if it has changed now but it was asked when I added a member a few years back.
Want one myself. If you got any leads let me know as well thanks
Refer to my post.

Last edited:
Back