YouTube premium, Apple music and Mullvad sharing slots available [NO Recruits]

3 Slots available for Youtube Premium. Please pm me if interested.

Also, willing to buy Apple Music Subscription if I can get 5 more members to pool

Last edited:
3 Slots available for Youtube Premium. Please pm me if interested.

Also, willing to buy Apple Music Subscription if I can get 5 more members to pool
hey man am interested, but i couldn't find a way to PM you yet. maybe it's some error on site or maybe bcz am new here. can you PM me instead please?

I have received pm from several people. I am forming a Telegram group for co-ordination. I will contact everyone shortly if not already done.
hey can i be added in the group as well? i replied to your OG comment but since am still a recruit, couldn't PM you

I cannot purchase Apple Music because AFAIK, you can't selectively share subscription with a few family members. I have an active iCloud Storage Plan that I share with my wife. If I were to enable Apple Music and add other people to family, they will get access to iCloud Storage as well. I can disable iCloud Storage sharing with family, but that will mean even my wife won't be able to share the iCloud Storage with me. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Back