Zagg 50% off

Hey any idea how much time does it take for the shippment to reach India by First-Class Mail International........any idea or experience with payment of custom duties.......

^ Custom duties are generally not required. Most shipments seem to arrive in 2 weeks time. Speaking from experience of folks for whom I made a purchase :)

Usually arrives within the week for me. Ordered twice...
One time I didn't get it. I told them and they sent a replacement. Pain free...

agantuk said:
^ Custom duties are generally not required. Most shipments seem to arrive in 2 weeks time. Speaking from experience of folks for whom I made a purchase :)

mjumrani said:
Thanks cause its been like 6 days .... was under the impression that an envelope by First-Class Mail International will reach quick. Will wait for some more time then contact ZAGG, if need arises thanks.

is this worth? i checked out one for ma iphone 3gs, its comin around 1450 bucks... is there any other cheaper options available in india?

mjumrani said:
Its the 16th day today since ordered the shield from ZAGG, have still not received it, contacted Zagg's customer care but they seem to be pretty bad in replying to mails.....got a reply from them after 4 days of wait and they say that it takes 7-10 business days by US First-Class Mail International.... .replied them back but its been 2 days no reply......I have waited for 7-10 business days.....should I wait more or ask them to replace it......can you let me know who did you contact for the same.....Looks like US First-Class Mail International is pretty sad too......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got it on the 17th day form the day of ordering ........ relieved

Seems GadgetShieldz is so much better. I got mine in 3 days from ordering date and also much cheaper too. And they claim it is the same quality as Zagg's.

at 50% off i think nothing beats zagg. i get mine within the week. always.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

bikkhummer said:
Its the 16th day today since ordered the shield from ZAGG, have still not received it, contacted Zagg's customer care but they seem to be pretty bad in replying to mails.....got a reply from them after 4 days of wait and they say that it takes 7-10 business days by US First-Class Mail International.... .replied them back but its been 2 days no reply......I have waited for 7-10 business days.....should I wait more or ask them to replace it......can you let me know who did you contact for the same.....Looks like US First-Class Mail International is pretty sad too......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got it on the 17th day form the day of ordering ........ relieved
tell them to send replacement. mine was shipped on 12 and received on 16

Back