ZTE Blade aka DELL XCD 35 aka Orange San Francisco Thread

I too have now switched to go launcher from LPP, only because of the tons of customisation options. I love the go locker and go sms pro. Check out the 3d locks available, really nice ones.

Although not ass snappy as the LPP, but then not that bad either.

Guys, just want to ask, will a constant oc of 710mhz, drain the battery very fast as compare to 604mhz. Using CM7.1 N257. Also #deathgoddg, although the MIUI Music Player and the Android Music 4.0 were good, i am back to poweramp (did try player pro too) only because, i like to listen my music a bit loud. And the amp feature here, is what comes to my rescue. Play around with the EQ and you may find it to be perfect for the Blade.

I too have now switched to go launcher from LPP, only because of the tons of customisation options. I love the go locker and go sms pro. Check out the 3d locks available, really nice ones.

Although not ass snappy as the LPP, but then not that bad either.

Guys, just want to ask, will a constant oc of 710mhz, drain the battery very fast as compare to 604mhz. Using CM7.1 N257. Also #deathgoddg, although the MIUI Music Player and the Android Music 4.0 were good, i am back to poweramp (did try player pro too) only because, i like to listen my music a bit loud. And the amp feature here, is what comes to my rescue. Play around with the EQ and you may find it to be perfect for the Blade.

poweramp is good ...

but dsp manager + stock player is much louder than poweramp...

i wonder why dsp manger doesnt work along with poweramp

I too have now switched to go launcher from LPP, only because of the tons of customisation options.

Most of the things that can be done in GL can be achieved in LPP as well. It just takes more effort, but is worth the trouble.

Guys, just want to ask, will a constant oc of 710mhz, drain the battery very fast as compare to 604mhz. Using CM7.1 N257.

Yes, it will. Big time. I keep mine between 670-690Mhz and use the on demand governor in No Frills CPU app.

Most of the things that can be done in GL can be achieved in LPP as well. It just takes more effort, but is worth the trouble.

Yes, it will. Big time. I keep mine between 670-690Mhz and use the on demand governor in No Frills CPU app.

Won't the battery drain be high only when using CPU heavy apps.

try using smartass v2 or conservative governor

Sent from my Blade using Tapatalk

If you're using SetCPU, you'll see that even a slight tough registered on the screen will usually take it to the highest clock speed. If the usage is high, then a high max clock speed will greatly affect battery, irrespective of governor.

I just wiped my Blade clean as I am putting it up for sale. Must say that its quite zippy with CM 7.1...

What a perfect introduction to the way Android works.

guys where can i find details about the various governors?

I am a mechanical engineering student. I studied about throttle governor in engines. Are those similar to that?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1383808

This worked for me like 12 times as I made account or my friends too . If you guys missed it then get it fast
<

guys, i got the dell xcd35 (gen 2) 10 days back..on stock, the phone was too slow, also had a problem where the device used to reboot on its own in 10-15 min, so flashed to the cm7 rom (rooted with z4root), but the reboot problem was still there..so have used tpt method and unroot to go back to the stock dell rom..only problem is, i am getting the green android logo at startup, then the dell logo and animation (in the stock rom, it was only the dell logo followed by the dell animation)..i am giving the phone to the dell service guys for replacement, any suggestions on how to remove the green android screen at startup? would appreciate a quick reply guys, really need your inputs

Sorry for crapping the thread..but i am in dilemma...

I want blade but since it's not available locally so can anybody know about idea blade..which i think is same as xcd35,but i'm not shure.Is it advisable to get that phone.

Thanks in advance

Sorry for crapping the thread..but i am in dilemma...

I want blade but since it's not available locally so can anybody know about idea blade..which i think is same as xcd35,but i'm not shure.Is it advisable to get that phone.

Thanks in advance

It's the same

Sent from my Kickass Supercharged Xperia Play.

Something all of a sudden has gone wrong with my blade! I have a lot of files in Hide it pro, how do i recover them, as i will be flashing the phone tonight, may be try a ICS rom for fun.

But, please could someone tell me where are the hide it pro folders in SD Card, and how can i retrieve images and videos from it?

In fact I've been using Launcher Pro all this while, since over a year and its blazing fast. But just noticed that it's not been updated since over 7 months now and Go Launcher's amazing theming and customization options got me hooked, though the app drawer

isn't as fast a LP. Go contacts indeed is slow, didn't try Go keyboard, but really liked Go SMS Pro, seemed pretty fast to me.

Here it is http://vs247021.vserver.de/android/

You should install this or Lewa if you want a stable Rom fit for daily usage. This version of CM7 has undervolted kernel for better battery life and option to use MIUI like battery indicator if you wanna.

Dude, i have flashed your suggested rom, but am a noob in android. Could you please tell me how do i patch the kernels? And what will i get out of those?

^ The undervolting patch is for reducing CPU voltage which increases battery life and the recording patch is for enabling call recording for apps that use it. If you've flashed the rom from the link, the patches are included in the Rom itself AFAIK. The individual patches are for people who don't want to flash the entire Rom. Still just FYI, you install the patch the same way you flash the rom, from clockwork after you've flashed the rom.

Back