ZTE Blade aka DELL XCD 35 aka Orange San Francisco Thread

The calibration may sometimes be altered while installing a new rom, especially if you install without charging the phone completely.

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using Tapatalk

Used 3g for 1 hour while coming back from work. Battery went down from 85% to 30%. This is mad.

PS : I m on jj rls7

nikhilpoddar said:
Used 3g for 1 hour while coming back from work. Battery went down from 85% to 30%. This is mad.
PS : I m on jj rls7

It's normal if you use 3G, it drains battery pretty fast.

bigbyte said:
Aisa hee hota hai....itne paise mei yehi milega....
lol

^ Next Wednesday, we'll get a perfect ROM. :rofl:

BTW, that Chinese ROM is released by Seb but it's nowhere close to perfect. Heard the Japanese build was a newer one than the Chinese. JJ is probably the most actively developed and close to PERFECT 2.2 ROM that you can get now IMO.

:rofl:

that Wednesday would never come :p

between, JJ is pretty stable for day to day use, completely agree with you.

Flashing a ROM is a breeze now, specially when using the zte blade recovering manager.

Edit: On a more serious note, i think after the problems with the Chinese rom, the impression that i get is that there isnt any hope left on getting a stable rom.

BTW RLS7 is pretty stable and fully functional. I faced no battery issue - although I recalibrated the battery. Full charge at night and still 100% in the morning !!

^ Thats the magic of Android.

BTW R8, release notes - Disabled AGPS by default. Not sure it makes a difference to turn it on and it seems to provoke some "Connection cannot be made" if enabl

And, someone help me with the steps to backup my apps, contacts and everything using Titanium backup? Just so that I dont need to do things all over again after wipe on the new install ?

saurabhnarula said:
On a more serious note, i think after the problems with the Chinese rom, the impression that i get is that there isnt any hope left on getting a stable rom.

The official ROMS must be perfect for the phones in the respective regions. The hardware differs as per region and hence the devs have to make changes necessary to make the ROMS work in the UK Blade. And yea really, I would call JJ a perfect ROM now as I can't really see any serious problems with it, it's definitely ready for day to day usage.

If we get an official Froyo from Orange in UK, then devs will be able to make something even better. There are also talks of an official Swedish 2.2 release in the near future and they say the hardware is very similar to that of UK Blade. Choice is a good thing afterall. :D

^ Running out ? Or going very low. Yesterday held on to 5% for 4hrs straight.

But I am struggling to charge it to full. 4-5 hrs it goes max to 75%. Anyone having same trouble?

Back