ZTE Blade aka DELL XCD 35 aka Orange San Francisco Thread

one of my friend broke his xcd35 lcd screen.After calling service center ,what they said is pay 6500/- by DD we will give u new piece. WTF!!!

imho try to stay away from this mobile ,coz dell A.S.S for mobile is crap.

one of my friend broke his xcd35 lcd screen.After calling service center ,what they said is pay 6500/- by DD we will give u new piece. WTF!!!

During warranty period ?

There was one [FS] thread where the seller was selling spare parts of ZTE Blade.
You may check in the Market section :)
universal said:

^^ Any major bugs in the latest nightly? I've heard that the N179 is the best till date.
How about GSF B26? ANy major bugs there?

Damn! they jumped all the way to nightly 201. Nightly 199 adds a shitload to 179. Are the 200s buggier than 179? the zips are smaller too, ~85mb, previously ~89mb.

^ From what I've read at Modaco, the latest nightlies (after 179) are pretty buggy and some of the folks are working on custom versions of it in which the WiFi bug is taken care of. However, these custom builds have their own bugs and are constantly rebooting. So, the most stable nightly is the N179.

pageisgod85 said:
^ From what I've read at Modaco, the latest nightlies (after 179) are pretty buggy and some of the folks are working on custom versions of it in which the WiFi bug is taken care of. However, these custom builds have their own bugs and are constantly rebooting. So, the most stable nightly is the N179.
cheers for the info mate.

^Did you try formatting the card in windows?

Ok, thought I'd installed nightly 199 but I actually ended up installing 179. Sorry. But yeah, heard about numerous bugs on the new ones, I think I'll stick to 179

Did you try formatting the card in windows?
Not yet,but I can which file system format?
Ok, thought I'd installed nightly 199 but I actually ended up installing 179. Sorry. But yeah, heard about numerous bugs on the new ones, I think I'll stick to 179
custom ROM,I am scared of void warranty :(

I got my new Dell XCD35 from Flipkart today! Very nicely packed. Delivered in 3 days as promised.

The phone looks much better in person than on videos on the internet.

Very happy with the purchase :)

1. Btw, how long do I have to charge the new battery?

2. Do I need to take a backup of the new android setup before I install apps and games? (Like we do with Acronis True Image on Windows to create a disk image)

Back