ZTE Blade aka DELL XCD 35 aka Orange San Francisco Thread

sOk installed CM7, and launcher pro.Everything looks and works awesome.

Guys I am using vodafones 99 GPRS plan, how do I check my usage cus only 2gb is free.

Also, is it possible to install apps directly on sd card?This is a huge bottleneck IMO.

BTW bought a sandisk 16gb class 4 card for 1150 yesterday.

TheOtherGuy said:
Guys I am using vodafones 99 GPRS plan, how do I check my usage cus only 2gb is free.

*225*6#
TheOtherGuy said:
Also, is it possible to install apps directly on sd card?This is a huge bottleneck IMO.
Menu-Settings-cyanogenmod settings-application-install location-external.

TheOtherGuy said:
says Invalid MMI code! BTW I am on postpaid vodafone in mumbai.

I'm not sure if there's any code for data usage on a postpaid connection. What you can do is install Droidstats to keep a track on gprs data, sms, calls, Wifi data usage.

TheOtherGuy said:
says Invalid MMI code! BTW I am on postpaid vodafone in mumbai.
I have that enabled and I still have to manually move apps, any help?

Thanks.
Sorry, that was for prepaid. Dunno about post.

I haven't enabled that myself but i thought it would do the trick. Actually things like widgets etc. wont work properly if on sd-card which is why i prefer having stuff install to the main memory and then move what's required to card. It's a bit tedious but ensures nothing mucks up.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

pageisgod85 said:
I'm not sure if there's any code for data usage on a postpaid connection. What you can do is install Droidstats to keep a track on gprs data, sms, calls, Wifi data usage.

Speaking of which, i used to use dumeter and currently use bwmeter on my pc. what i need is a constant yet discrete indicator of current up/down transfer rates and also a daily/monthly log of my usage statistics. can't find any one app which does both these. i would like the current transfer rate indicator in the notification bar itself. i have dumeter for android installed, and it does most of this except shows the current transfers only on a drop down notification, not in the bar itself.

Julian said:
Speaking of which, i used to use dumeter and currently use bwmeter on my pc. what i need is a constant yet discrete indicator of current up/down transfer rates and also a daily/monthly log of my usage statistics. can't find any one app which does both these. i would like the current transfer rate indicator in the notification bar itself. i have dumeter for android installed, and it does most of this except shows the current transfers only on a drop down notification, not in the bar itself.

Droidstats doesn't feature current transfer rate data. I haven't used it, but Network Monitor will probably do that.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.aob.android.mnm&feature=related_apps

Need help in choosing right earphones guys.....are EP 630 good with SF? or shall i prefer PL 21...

Just need correct advice..

i'm using the ep-635 and it's awesome with the blade, posted about it a couple pages back, but i think any good in-ear should work fine with it. there are some decent in-ear phones with mics these days, don't know for sure which would be compatible with the blade. i'm not sure but i think the iphone pinout is NOT compatible? anyone?

IPhone and blackberry iem with mic is working awesome with blade .... iem without mic don't get identified as only earphones for me

Sent from my Blade using Tapatalk

deathgoddg said:
IPhone and blackberry iem with mic is working awesome with blade .... iem without mic don't get identified as only earphones for me

cheers for the info mate.

Back