ZTE Blade aka DELL XCD 35 aka Orange San Francisco Thread

Ok installed latest nightly(213), battery life is VASTLY improved, overall very happy with this, gonna stick to it for a while.

Even FM radio is back(reception sucks though).

My ep630 works fine but problem is that the phone mic also doesn't work when the ear phones are

Plugged in

Sent from my Blade using Tapatalk

Does anyone know the USSD code for activating the 95 plan GPRS plan in Voda ?
Voda cc are not aware about any USSD, but im sure there must be a USSD for the same.

This is for all installing rom... once you have done cyanogen you can interchange versions without doing a complete data and app format ..... so if you have cm stable you can upadte to nightly without any data loss ... and if you want more internal memory for installations then partition card and use s2e ..this only works for cm7 and few other roms with app2sd support ... Lastly if you want more space and you have an idea of flashing (advanced) then try repartition the phone memory.

deathgoddg said:
My ep630 works fine but problem is that the phone mic also doesn't work when the ear phones are
Plugged in
I didn't know that was possible. For that to happen the phone would have to differentiate between a stereo headphone and a headset with mic. And then the software should support output of sound to the headphone while using the phone mic for input.

rocker123 said:
Does anyone know the USSD code for activating the 95 plan GPRS plan in Voda ?

Voda cc are not aware about any USSD, but im sure there must be a USSD for the same.

I sent VLU99 to 111 to activate my Plan.

BTW is there any USSD\SMS code to find out my usage? I am on a vodafone postpaid connection in Mumbai, The CC people are useless.

^^ VLU99 is for postpaid i guess.
Can't figure out a code for prepaid, Voda cc is really sick.
Thc CC executive dint even know what a USSD is
:(

rocker123 said:
^^ VLU99 is for postpaid i guess.
Can't figure out a code for prepaid, Voda cc is really sick.
Thc CC executive dint even know what a USSD is
:(
Oh, you're talking about prepaid? In mumbai, you have to refill with a 99 recharge. That gives 2gb for a month. dunno about activating it yourself.

Julian I used Nokia previously n81 and 5233 both used to have the option if listening on the ear phone and talking on phone mic

Hmm, for the blade we'd have to first find out if the hardware can detect the difference between earphones and a headset. then comes rom support.

xtremevicky said:
Come on ! Recommend me a good custom ROM ! :D

Try out FLB r11b Lite. Based on 2.2. Been using it for over a week now has excellent battery life. I was using CM 7 and it was sapping my battery like crazy.

There are 2 versions depending on the handset you have Gen1 or Gen2.

Julian said:
and you're pretty rude !

you'll make a lot of friends with that tone ...
buddy this a tech forum & when you hear people in a tech forum say that, then i really don't get any other word to say!!! :no:

mavihs said:
buddy this a tech forum & when you hear people in a tech forum say that, then i really don't get any other word to say!!! :no:
Tech forum or not, you don't call everyone else 'pathetic'. This is the whole problem with internet anonymity. If you said something like that to me in real life, i'd slap the smartass right off your face.

Back