ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

and he is ready to ship internationally also !

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

noticing alot of cracked/damaged phones on ebay .. guess the poor build quality of the phone is showing up ..

^ You will find many cracked pieces of other phones too. If you look closely for 6k-7k u can get a YLOD PS3 too ..doesnt really mean the build quality is bad.

Auctions are shooting over the roof and best deal on BIN seems to be only from pre paymania but they dont ship to aramex address :mad:

want to order this phone.. just need quick answers to the following before I place my order.. (Searched many pages before posting but still couldn't be too sure) guys who have received the phone please answer.. :)

1. Is 8.5K all that I need to pay for phone shipped to delhi

2. If it's locked Is there any simple and sure way to unlock it.. (I'm a novice to android phones)

3. How much it takes generally to reach you.

4. Are they (prepaymania+aramex) trustworthy.

5. Last but not least, best site for least price.. :)

Thanks

^ its easy to unlock it

it will take a couple of days.

preapyamania and aramex will not work. so do not waste your time.

you can buy it from ebay pls check with varkey or others who have been bidding for TE members.

I have had bad experiences when the bidders cancelled my bid on ebay just as i was not located in UK. one fellow refused to believe that i could pay him by paypal. he believes on UK residents can use paypal to pay him ;) happy bidding.

^ doesnt look like that you have gone through the thread carefully and relentlessly

1. depends

2. yes, can be unlocked easily

3. 7-10 days

4. prepaymania wouldnt accept orders for aramex address

5. ebay currently, if you have a friend in UK then prepaymania

j_jindal1 said:
want to order this phone.. just need quick answers to the following before I place my order.. (Searched many pages before posting but still couldn't be too sure) guys who have received the phone please answer.. :)

1. Is 8.5K all that I need to pay for phone shipped to delhi - depends on the price of the phone, weight of the package

2. If it's locked Is there any simple and sure way to unlock it.. (I'm a novice to android phones) Yes easy to unlock - the link is there on the first post IMO

3. How much it takes generally to reach you. about 7 days

4. Are they (prepaymania+aramex) trustworthy. Prepaymania doesn't ship to Aramex address - this has been discussed so many times

5. Last but not least, best site for least price.. :) ebay as prepaymania doesn't ships to Aramex address

Thanks

BTW if you or anyone is interested in a one month old phone - PM me.

sharktale1212 said:
^ You will find many cracked pieces of other phones too. If you look closely for 6k-7k u can get a YLOD PS3 too ..doesnt really mean the build quality is bad.
true! i jumped to the conclusion, but overall the build quality is just about average, though the ruberdrish feel is good.

raksrules said:
Auctions are shooting over the roof and best deal on BIN seems to be only from pre paymania but they dont ship to aramex address :mad:
There is one which costs 119+7 GBP but includes a 8GB card.
Slightly on the higher side but one of the best among those left.
Cant post the link right now, sry :(

raksrules said:
Better get galaxy S. You can get it for 300 dollars. :)

i won a slightly used captivate for $305... upon receiving i found that i cannot find even a single sign of usage on it !!
already thanked varkey for sharing the aramex option :)

Guys ill sell my oled blade(already have an iphone 4)..anyone interested PM me..i can make an ebay listing with screen shots and a youtube video

when u ordered it , when u recieved it , how much customs did u paid , whats the total price , please post all the details , iam planning for Captivate too....:help2:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

shank21101985 said:
i won a slightly used captivate for $305... upon receiving i found that i cannot find even a single sign of usage on it !!

already thanked varkey for sharing the aramex option :)
when u ordered it , when u recieved it , how much customs did u paid , whats the total price , please post all the details , iam planning for Captivate too....:help2:

bhishma said:
Guys ill sell my oled blade(already have an iphone 4)..anyone interested PM me..i can make an ebay listing with screen shots and a youtube video
dude deals in this thread not allowed, start a new post :)

Yes, the Aramex shop and ship account is going to be very very useful for such kind of deals in the future. Now, it's gonna be raining cheap Galaxy S phones on TE. :p It's not worth buying a Galaxy S officially now for 26k+, when Tegra 2 is around the corner.

Yes its better we wait for dual core processors..phones like atrix 4g and many phones around the corner with dual core processors
arun687 said:
Yes, the Aramex shop and ship account is going to be very very useful for such kind of deals in the future. Now, it's gonna be raining cheap Galaxy S phones on TE. :p It's not worth buying a Galaxy S officially now for 26k+, when Tegra 2 is around the corner.

Back